N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fractured Wrist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Fractured Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Fractured Wrist   Fractured Wrist EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 12:23 am

yup Im in a cast for 10 days and happy on pain killers! I'll leave Aedomon to type out the details since its a bitch typing this with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Sketchy
NIA New
NIA New
Sketchy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-11-07

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

Fractured Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Wrist   Fractured Wrist EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 12:45 am

Hey man.. I feel for you, a botched wisdom tooth removal left me with a nasty condition called a hematoma on my face, so i've been tripping the painkillers as well, been 2 weeks so far!
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

Fractured Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Wrist   Fractured Wrist EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 1:27 am

ok since Aedomon didnt come online I'll make a long story short and say I got jumped by three guys while workng security. One tried to take a swing at me so I hit him first which fractured one of the tiny bones in my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

Fractured Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Wrist   Fractured Wrist EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 11:13 am

OK, short story made longer.

Drache was working security for one of the local grocery stores, who have been having a problem with thieves, drunks, and panhandlers. Earlier in the shift, he had kicked 3 native males out of the store for being pricks, so they decided to come back and get some "justice". The two smaller guys crept in right close behind him, and the third got up in his face, yelling vulgarities and such, then pulled his arm back to punch him. Well, idiot didnt expect Drache to throw a jab; knocked him to the ground and sent them all running.

As for the damages, one fractured bone in the hand and one in the wrist. Not to mention the stressed tendons and such.

Case in point, if ye meet him in the field and hes reloading, he shoots his sidearm with his left, so light him up!
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

Fractured Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Wrist   Fractured Wrist EmptySat 27 Oct 2007, 11:16 am

Aedomon wrote:

Case in point, if ye meet him in the field and hes reloading, he shoots his sidearm with his left, so light him up!

cockmunch! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fractured Wrist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Wrist   Fractured Wrist Empty

Back to top Go down

Fractured Wrist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: The Club :: BB's Bar-
Jump to: