N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

C.A. SCARL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

C.A. SCARL Empty
PostSubject: C.A. SCARL   C.A. SCARL EmptyMon 11 Feb 2008, 5:33 pm

Probably time I post a review on this gun. First off this is my favorite assault rifle yet. Has a couple flaws with the design. This thing has a huge adjustable stock that looks like it should hold a large battery but it only holds a small. Also to change the battery I have to undo a set screw and it's a pain to get it back together without the conections interfearing with the adjustablity of the stock.

I don't know for sure but I don't think me gun is stock. The FPS. is supost to be 330 but it's only shooting 270 to 285. On the other hand the rate of fire is insane. I burn through a mid in the same amount of time a stock gun burns through a mid.

This thing has good acuracy. and a nice feel for scope rileaf with the adjustable stock and cheak piece. The bdoy is semilar to an M4 turned into a box. this thing uses M4 mags, has an M4 fire select and mag release. It is also the king of rails. The only prob I've had with the rails is when I mounted a M203 that ataches to rail. The M203 sat to low and didn't line up as it would on an M4, and was acward to use. I have a New XM203 on the way and I'll post up how that one works.
Back to top Go down

C.A. SCARL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Quatermaster :: Airsoft Guns-
Jump to: