N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Couple after game shots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Couple after game shots Empty
PostSubject: Couple after game shots   Couple after game shots EmptyTue 11 Mar 2008, 11:00 pm

Well we went out for a couple hour gaming session with the two new team members and I have to say it was a fun experience. The snow was pretty deep so after only a single game, we came back in. From there we just grabbed something to eat and since Aedomon's parent's place was near we went there to warm up. One thing led to another and we ended up have a skirmish in the back yard after building some plywood walls. Played a couple games like that and had a blast. Didn't get pictures of everyone though.

MVP award went to me lol for number of kills and the MVP Gun award went to the VSR clone since all but one of my kills were with the VSR Clone. Anyways here are the three pics.

Kyle with his Kraken (did really good for a first timer! first game out took out Aedomon with the VSR and his SPAS! Not an easy task!)
Couple after game shots Dscf2215la5.th

Kyle with my H&K 416 (lit me up good while I was aiming at him with the VSR! Three in the tip of the nose, three inside the nose, and three inside the ear which is still ringing)
Couple after game shots Dscf2217qp9.th

John (Aedomon) with the VSR!
Couple after game shots Dscf2216bj7.th
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Couple after game shots   Couple after game shots EmptyTue 11 Mar 2008, 11:24 pm

Drache wrote:
Kyle with his Kraken (did really good for a first timer! first game out took out Aedomon with the VSR and his SPAS! Not an easy task!)

Remind me next time to either use high scope mounts, or not wear the full face mask...I would have had him several times over if I could have seen through the scope!

All in all, it was a good game, and we got another spot a little closer in to play whenever now. For those who have never been there, the back yard at my parent's place is about an acre with a couple out-buildings, some level ground, and some little dips and hills. With some more walls and such, it could make for a pretty decent spot for ten or so guys. Parking is not a problem, either.
Back to top Go down
six4
NIA New
NIA New
six4

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Couple after game shots   Couple after game shots EmptyTue 11 Mar 2008, 11:54 pm

just wait till fleshgear (fleshgordon/fleshwound/flesh for fantasy or whatever lol lol ) to return with pics and video of his bigfoot games experience! you'll like the meeting of the swat team story to Shocked
Back to top Go down
six4
NIA New
NIA New
six4

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Couple after game shots   Couple after game shots EmptyWed 12 Mar 2008, 12:41 am

Drache wrote:
six4 wrote:
just wait till fleshgear (fleshgordon/fleshwound/flesh for fantasy or whatever lol lol ) to return with pics and video of his bigfoot games experience! you'll like the meeting of the swat team story to Shocked

Umm this thread is/was about local games....
yeah i should know better,,but fleshgear had lots of good thing to say about your guys while he was here i figured id get away with one odd post,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Couple after game shots   Couple after game shots EmptyWed 12 Mar 2008, 12:52 am

all I meant was this post was about the after game pics for today, I expect Rick to start a huge post with videos and pics of his gaming times down there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple after game shots   Couple after game shots Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple after game shots
Page 1 of 1