N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down Empty
PostSubject: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 7:08 pm

Well sadly I had a bad experience with shootsoft.ca! Good customer service to begin with but really dropped the ball!

05-04-2008
I contact LeGros about ordering a JG 416 Fullstock and get a quote for gun plus shipping. I asked him what would be easier, ordering through the site or by PM and he said PM.

05-05-2008
I place my order for the JG 416 Fullstock with Xpresspost shipping (cost me an extra $30 on top of the regular $40 shipping). I send EMT for full amount and get a response that Jay will ship the gun the very next day.

05-12-2008
The JG 416 arrives but the wrong one was sent, I ordered a fullstock and instead got a CQB. We agreed on shipping the gun back to him and I would be refunded shipping costs and forget about the exacto blade stuck to the pistol grip that I sliced my hand on. Nor that the RIS was so loose (and couldn't be tightened) due to a broken piece due to what appears (due to damage) of the gun being dropped. DIDN'T RECEIVE CORRECT TRACKING NUMBER UNTIL DAY IT ARRIVED!

05-14-2008
Shipped the JG 416 CQB back by Xpresspost with a cost of $50

05-20-2008
JG 416 is delivered to LeGros

05-22-2008
Receive a PM saying they have the JG 416 and need my address again. Replied with address same day.

05-25-2008
Asked for tracking number and if gun was shipped. Got a reply that they were at a game, gun will be shipped in next couple of days.

05-27-2008
I asked once again if the gun had been shipped.

05-28-2008
Get a reply say that he will ask Jay.

05-29-2008
Asked for my refund on shipping and a refund on the gun if it still had not been shipped out due to be able to buy another JG 416 Fullstock closer.

05-30-2008
Get a refund for my $50 shipping costs but to Paypal instead of EMT (?) PM Legros saying that it still hasn't arrived and he hasn't replied back to my latests PM'd even though he was on.

06-01-2008
Finally get a response and with a tracking number. Figure gun will arrive tomorrow with the mail. Check tracking number only to find out gun was taken to the post office on 05-30-2008 at 10:15am and shipped Regular Post instead of the Xpresspost I originally paid for. Tracking number states the JG 416 Fullstock wont arrive until 06-06-2008 or 06-09-2008 (Friday or Monday). Awaiting over a month for a simple JG 416 Fullstock, total spent $445 originally.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 7:24 pm

06-01-2008
PM'd LeGros asking for an explanation on why the gun wasn't shipped out until the 30th and asking for a refund on the extra $30 I originally paid for Xpresspost Shipping since the gun was shipped Regular Post.

06-01-2008
Received this reply:
Quote :
I think you have receive more refund than you should have... We have accept to refund you the cost for shipping back... usually it less than 20$... You take the decision to ship it back xpresspost and we refund you 50$!

Now please... don t!!

We have giving you more service than a lot of store!! We normally ask for 20 business days... if it wasn't this error you will have it in 48hrs!! We did accept with no esitation your request to ship back... Now don't tell me we haven't be good with you!! If so please send it back again your AEG and I will be please to do a full refund and we will never trade each others again!!

I really think with the airsoft sitution here in canada you have more than waht you should!!

Try to have a service with 007 and the others retaillers!!! Read around the review...

Than just refuse you package if your not good for you!!

Christian
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 10:12 pm

wow! Thats pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 11:03 pm

Oh it gets much worse on the airsoftcanada review board lol!
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 11:48 pm

decent heads up. Just shows that they are not a real business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 12:04 am

Very true, but I do think that it seems so what fair, although I think that asking for an entire refund is not, as he still needs to cover regular, so maybe half?

Anyways, guess it goes to show that you shouldn't expect business like service from a lone individual... especially over the internet. Hope you get your gun in Drache
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 12:19 am

beach_boy wrote:
Very true, but I do think that it seems so what fair, although I think that asking for an entire refund is not, as he still needs to cover regular, so maybe half?

Anyways, guess it goes to show that you shouldn't expect business like service from a lone individual... especially over the internet. Hope you get your gun in Drache

I had only asked for a full refund IF the gun had not already been shipped but I do want a refund for the extra $30 I paid for Xpresspost shipping which was not done.

Now though he's telling me to not accept the gun at the post office and he'll give me a refund on it.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 6:34 pm

Oops, sorry Drache I meant a refund for shipping, not the entire thing. What I was trying to say was that if say regular post costs $20 to your door, and xpress is $30, then you should only be getting $10 back. But then again, you are in the loop and am I am not, there's probably something I'm missing. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 6:51 pm

beach_boy wrote:
Oops, sorry Drache I meant a refund for shipping, not the entire thing. What I was trying to say was that if say regular post costs $20 to your door, and xpress is $30, then you should only be getting $10 back. But then again, you are in the loop and am I am not, there's probably something I'm missing. Best of luck to you.

They quoted me $40 for regular shipping and an EXTRA $30 for Xpresspost, meaning I paid them $70 for Xpresspost shipping yet they shipped the gun Regular Post which cost $40.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 6:57 pm

Yup that does suck. Do you have an invoice that you could forward him and show him that he's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 7:05 pm

He knows what he did wrong, he stated that I was not getting a refund no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down   Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down Empty

Back to top Go down

Shootsoft.ca sadly a thumbs down
Page 1 of 1