N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS - High Quality Cylinder and Gear grease

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB19
CMob MEM
CMob MEM

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-07-24

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Chetwynd
Tags:

FS - High Quality Cylinder and Gear grease Empty
PostSubject: FS - High Quality Cylinder and Gear grease   FS - High Quality Cylinder and Gear grease EmptyTue 18 Nov 2008, 1:50 am

I recently came across a place to buy top quality (Specially made for Airsoft) cylinder and molybdenum gear grease. It was purchased from Tirador on ASC (the same guy who designed the Sorbo Pad for AEG gearboxes). I compared both Systema and Tiradors brand of cylinder grease and they both have about the same consistency (Systema is a little thicker) and both provided the same air-seal.

Systema cylinder grease is expensive, about 20 bucks for a small container. With this brand you get about 2x as much for about half the price.

Price is $10ea. (250grams per plastic container) plus shipping.

FS - High Quality Cylinder and Gear grease Cimg0113

Molybdenum gear grease is 10 ea. plus shipping. Pics to come.
Back to top Go down

FS - High Quality Cylinder and Gear grease
Page 1 of 1