N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

E-Bay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Revan
PG MEM
PG MEM
Revan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-14

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

E-Bay Empty
PostSubject: E-Bay   E-Bay EmptyWed 29 Mar 2006, 2:02 am

Do any of you consider shopping online for Airsoft on Ebay?
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

E-Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Bay   E-Bay EmptyWed 29 Mar 2006, 2:48 pm

Not really, there's isn't much there. If it's out of the country then there is a good chance it will get siezed at the border and you loose your purchase. Buying gear is probably a great idea and there must be tonnes on there. Airsoftcanada has the largest Canada wide buy and sell for airsoft stuff. I know that Buddley has found some good deals on gear from ebay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

E-Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Bay   E-Bay EmptyWed 29 Mar 2006, 5:19 pm

Hey Revan,
I second what Horton's Heros said, and I think I can vouch for the whole club by saying that, but.... the guns on ebay tend to be the cheaper made airsoft guns, and are usually located in the States or Hong Kong or somewhere..... you may think that it's crazy to spend almost 1 1/2 times as much here in canada than on ebay or in the states, but it's the only way we can get good quality guns in. There may be a few exceptions but it's better to spend the extra money and get a good gun than to be put in jail or loose your purchase when trying to get it from somewhere else(out of province)

Just a heads up... if you have any questions ask them here, don't go on ASC, they're all a bunch of flamers and will be very rude and not handle your questions very well.

Also, try to come out to one of our public games (if you haven't) and rent a gun, once you try an AEG you won't want to spend the cash on a crapastic gun from ebay(springer)
Back to top Go down
mr_buddley
PG MEM
PG MEM
mr_buddley

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

E-Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Bay   E-Bay EmptyThu 30 Mar 2006, 12:31 pm

Finding a good gun on ebay.ca (i set to look only at items in Canada) is quite rare. I've looked at a few, but bid on none. There is always some nagging question about the item that goes unanswered. Right now there are two TM springers up--Glock and SIG 226
Gear can be found in the hunting section and in the Collectibles--militaria section.
Of course, after I buy something I see a far better item up for bid. Quite vexxing.
Back to top Go down
Revan
PG MEM
PG MEM
Revan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-14

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

E-Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Bay   E-Bay EmptyThu 30 Mar 2006, 2:56 pm

beach_boy wrote:
Hey Revan,
I second what Horton's Heros said, and I think I can vouch for the whole club by saying that, but.... the guns on ebay tend to be the cheaper made airsoft guns, and are usually located in the States or Hong Kong or somewhere..... you may think that it's crazy to spend almost 1 1/2 times as much here in canada than on ebay or in the states, but it's the only way we can get good quality guns in. There may be a few exceptions but it's better to spend the extra money and get a good gun than to be put in jail or loose your purchase when trying to get it from somewhere else(out of province)

Just a heads up... if you have any questions ask them here, don't go on ASC, they're all a bunch of flamers and will be very rude and not handle your questions very well.

Also, try to come out to one of our public games (if you haven't) and rent a gun, once you try an AEG you won't want to spend the cash on a crapastic gun from ebay(springer)

I attended the 25th game (And I remember Horton saying I went through more ammo than he did lol! )

It's just I find a lot of deals on ebay for airsoft. Me and one of my neighbors who shops online a lot is going to help me look. She knows a lot about finding out the extra info about the sellers.

I also remember that Dawson (with his springer) did suprisingly well considering the firepower he was up against. And he was using .1 ammunition. I would be interested in seeing what he could do with .2 ammuntion.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

E-Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Bay   E-Bay EmptyThu 30 Mar 2006, 4:39 pm

As I wasn't at the game I can't really say that I anything and I feel as if me posting about this is going into uncharted waters but, I believe that the terrian you guys were playing in was quite thick, and dense, I remember from my first game, all I had was a TM or whatever springer berrtta, and I did quite well, got a few springer kills and everything, even against AEG's. But I also remember the only way that springers got kills were to camp, and unless the game calls for that it gets very boring and lame, but anyways, in the field springers stood no chance against AEG's all I remember is getting the crap shot out of me, the distance sucked and that was with .2's... as I'm too lazy to look at my original post, I just want to say get a good quality AEG, in the end you'll be happy you spent the money, cuz crappy guns are crap, just take a look at my UTG shotty... piece of crap... but hey it's your money, and whatnot so spend whatever you want on Ebay, if you find a gun and get a good one in, you can call me an idiot.... sorry to flame on your thread.... and introduce yourself, that's what its there for!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Bay   E-Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

E-Bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Bomb Disposal :: The Arm Pit (Random Babble)-
Jump to: