N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!

Go down 
+3
Aedomon
mr_buddley
Mikhail
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! Empty
PostSubject: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 8:30 pm

Rumor has it that there is a big game shaping up here, First Weekend in May.

I will post more when I hear more....and apparantly...some folks from PG are coming as well....hmmmm? Come on, fess up!

In other news, I am pleased to announce that mother, brother, and father all survived the birth of the latest addition to the Heimdallson Clan.

Born this friday, at 7lbs 9 ounces, after a week in Williams Lake, a little girl.

Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! Resized_Birth%20of%20LG2009_04_17_15_55_20
Back to top Go down
mr_buddley
PG MEM
PG MEM
mr_buddley

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 10:49 pm

Congrats man! What a beautiful baby.

Brad
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 6:06 am

Congrats! Send Chris my best; the little one is adorable.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 1:20 pm

Congrats as well.

Do you have an exact date for that early may game? It's coming soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 1:41 pm

Thanks all.

Exact game date? No...just rumors so far, as I said. I was hoping YOU guys could clue ME in Laughing I have been out of town (Williams Lake) with the birth for the last week.

Just that: 'So far there is a LOT of folks coming...including some from PG"

But I will be hooking up with the locals here this weekend, and will be certainly getting all the detail then.
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 3:37 pm

Awesome... another future airsofter! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 9:51 pm

Hi guys! Chris here, hijacking Mike's account while he looks after Little Girl for me for a minute. Got some more info on that game for you guys: It's this Sunday at noon, just outside of 100 Mile House. Burgers provided.

Still have no idea who the PG guys coming down are, so it might as well be you, if you're interested. Wink

The property is off Canim-Hendrix Lake Road, on the way to Forest Grove, in the Buffalo Creek area. To get there from PG, drive south on Hwy 97 until just before 100 Mile House, and go left (east) on Canim-Hendrix Lake Rd (well-marked with signs pointing to Forest Grove; it's also the next lights south of William's Lake).

Go along for maybe 15 minutes or so. You will go through the little community of Gateway, then there's mainly fields and woods for a bit, and then you'll get into houses again. The one you want is on the right side of Canim-Hendrix Lake Road, with a big wooden sign in a field in front of an old wooden barn that says "Creek Bend"; it's the house with the red roof right next to the field.

If you hit Buffalo Creek Road (goes to the right only) then you've gone just a couple of driveways too far.

Tell 'em Mike sent ya. ;-) He can't go himself as he's got manoeuvres, and I can't go on account of having recently been hacked open and the Tactical Cuteness Grenade (aka Alvena) removed, but our friend Dieter is going, and I'll at least put in a brief appearance while I'm dropping him off.

Once Mike gets a chance, later this evening, he'll load up a Google maps image of the property, and how to get to it, and get some pics of the site up. He also says he'll work the local Tim Horton's into the instructions, although that may make it hard to find as we only have the one. Wink

Hope to see you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Directions from PG   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 5:24 am

Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 10:23 pm

That's a pretty big clearcut by ur house/property!
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
NoGear
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! EmptySat 02 May 2009, 9:46 pm

i prob can't make it due to the fire in 70 mile closing down the highway Sad have fun guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!   Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Early game intel...and a SPECIAL DELIEVERY!
Page 1 of 1