N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where to buy Sig 552 magzines?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Local
Tags: ---

Where to buy Sig 552 magzines? Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy Sig 552 magzines?   Where to buy Sig 552 magzines? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:25 pm

Evening folks. Been trying to find some nice SIG 552 Magazines for my cousin. His went wonky. Only ones i could find where on velocity arms. $23.95 for plastic ones ><

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some. Have been also keeping an eye out for metal ones, no luck so far. Do they even make metal 552 magazines?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mr_buddley
PG MEM
PG MEM
mr_buddley

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Sig 552 magzines?   Where to buy Sig 552 magzines? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:58 pm

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that real steel SIG55X mags are plastic. So AS plastic imitations are that much more realistic.
I have a bunch of MAG sig mags:
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/aeg-std-magazines/mag/mag-100rd-magazine-for-sig-series-2pcs.html
They've done pretty well for me, but definitley require the occasional drop of silicon to prevent the BBs from binding.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Sig 552 magzines?   Where to buy Sig 552 magzines? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:00 am

Awesome, thank you. Those look very promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Sig 552 magzines?   Where to buy Sig 552 magzines? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Sig 552 magzines?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Quatermaster :: Airsoft Guns-
Jump to: