N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glock 18c

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

Glock 18c Empty
PostSubject: Glock 18c   Glock 18c EmptySun 16 Jan 2011, 5:54 pm

a few people may have heard about my new pride and joy, the Tokyo Marui Glock 18c.

this is my first brand new guy, and I have to say, its absolutely stunning. I've now had my first indoor game with it, though brief since I was only able to stay for an hour or so.

So as for build quality, this thing is gorgeous, however its not metal. Most of the gun is composite with a few metal internals. The body, slide and outer barrel are all composite.

Firing the gun is just joyfull to the very core of a person, since its fully automatic, and the kick feels reasonably solid, but would be better with a metal slide, something I don't plan on upgrading though, due to the full auto nature of the gun, the extra weight would waste a lot of gas and slow the fire rate.

Speaking of which, the firing rate of this pistol while just below room temperature, a little cold for my taste, is approximately 25 rounds per second. The mag holds 24 rounds (on a good day) That being said, sometimes when I overload my magazine, the gun jams and the gas all escapes at once, which is a pretty big let down.

the gun has no traditional safety, there is a hair safety on the trigger, as well as a storage safety in the front end of the gun that is inaccessible when my light is mounted on it.

So far, the only things I have planned for this gun are a carbine kit, once I make up my mind which one, and extended mags. The accuracy is quite good, but could be improved with a barrel extension and a "silencer" and the FPS leaves a little to be desires, coming up a little shy of 280 FPS, this could be due to the cold when I chronod it though
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

Glock 18c Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock 18c   Glock 18c EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:10 pm

Glock 18c 208335_10150219286155631_685635630_9120262_536455_n

this is my new carbine kit! I had to cut a bit out for the selector switch but I literally got the last one on Airsoftparts.ca at a score or $70. After some fiddling to get the stupid thing assembled and test fire, it works GREAT! I wouldn't mind having the cheek rest a little lower though as this means I'm going to need raised optics...
Back to top Go down
hotshot98
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-05

Glock 18c Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glock 18c   Glock 18c EmptyWed 07 Dec 2011, 8:21 pm

where did u get the glock ?
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM