N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34

Go down 
+2
Hortons Heros
SyKo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SyKo
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-05-05

Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 Empty
PostSubject: Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34   Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 12:24 am

I have looked all over town and was told that they cant get realistic airsoft guns from across the border...The ass over at E&I sports said the only way he would hasstle gettin me a gun was if i payed 300$ for a 65$ gun...Im hoping someone here has a connection that can get me a Crossman Stinger R34...if you can get me one PLEASE EMAIL ME AT syko-path@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34   Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 12:31 am

first off I would STRONGLY BE AGIANST this purchase. You will not enjoy using it in a real game. They have no range or accuracy and the AEGs will eat you alive, you will not have as much fun as they will shooting the crap out of you. You are welcome to a game with it but I garuntee that you will not have a good time.

IF you can't find it at wal mart, canadian tire etc then you are out of luck. Try ebay canada.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34   Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 12:39 am

And just about anything decent that you can get is going to cost at least twice as much to get in Canada as it would in the US.
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34   Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 8:56 am

As far as springers are conserned crossman are some of the better clear plastic ones. I would sudgest canadian tire. Wal-mart doesn't cary them as far as I know. If you can't get it at Canadian Tire you can order one from Home building supplies, If they try telling you that they can't order one they're lying my buddy ordered his there. If your going for a crossman the R34 shoots faster than the P30 pistol but with .2s the P 30 shoots straighter and farther. They don't have adjustable hopp ups and the P30's is set better for .2's
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34   Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 2:41 pm

Uhh.... how old are you?
Back to top Go down
the spork of death
NIA New
NIA New
the spork of death

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2006-03-16

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34   Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 EmptyFri 05 May 2006, 4:58 pm

www.canadianairsoft.ca this is were i get most of my stuff from, they are in grande prairie but they ship COD if you dont have a credit card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34   Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Can I find a Crossman Stinger R34
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Bomb Disposal :: The Arm Pit (Random Babble)-
Jump to: