N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Travel team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorica
Toast
Toast
Lorica

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

Travel team Empty
PostSubject: Travel team   Travel team EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012, 1:29 am

Just an idea, would like some feedback. Who would be interested in putting together a suad sized team for travelling to out of town games. There are big games up north as wel as in alberta. Would be neat to have a team put together to go to these. Would be able to work on some tactics, communications, positions etc. Would need some commitment for travel ie actually going, helping with gas, radios and matching uniforms possibly. Anyhow, just a thought as jord and i will be trying to travel a bit this spring/summer
Back to top Go down
Brecno
PG MEM
PG MEM
Brecno

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

Travel team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel team   Travel team EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:08 pm

I think that s a very cool idea! Although I don't know how much time/money I shall have this summer... It would be rather sweet to have NIA representitave at some out of town games though.
Back to top Go down

Travel team
Page 1 of 1