N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft

Go down 
+3
nilloc93
Lucuis
Revan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Revan
PG MEM
PG MEM
Revan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-14

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

Hey all, been a while since I was on here.

Anyways, I was at the new Urban Combat Paintball picking up lumber that my family had bought from the new owner and he showed us the tour of the place when he heard we played something similar to Paintball.

He’s got two close combat set ups already, one with just walls, like a maze, and the other is set up like a three room house, with living room, bed room, etc.

Now, he doesn’t like the paint left over from Paintballs, as it sticks to everything. He was real interested when he heard that Airsoft didn’t have that mess to deal with, although the Honor system confused him (I think he expected everyone to cheat if they could).

He apparently got a call from someone asking about airsoft, but since he had not a clue about it he said no (His insurance is the reason and he’s not real willing to risk getting shut down or sued). But having me and Avril (Nightshift on here) talking to him helped a lot. He’s looking into it.

He also has a 50 x 80 foot new section he hasn’t set up yet, its blank so he can do whatever he wants to it. The other two arenas have an overlook section where we could record games with a camera without being in the action. Since it’s indoors he also has full control of the lights and music, so while we’d want the music out he can kill the lights and we can play in complete darkness.

The idea of selling the pellets for us to play with (and simply shoveling them up for disposal) appealed to him. But he hasn’t seen the guns or anything in action. Could Dave or someone higher in the club look into it please? This might be a good thing if we could get a good relationship with a running paintball park.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptySun 05 Aug 2012, 3:41 pm

I believe it was Dave that phoned him originally, couldn't hurt to talk with him again though Smile
Back to top Go down
nilloc93
Toast
Toast
nilloc93

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 2:18 pm

*necro*
i think it could be an idea assuming we can rent it for a decent price and are still allowed to play by NIA rules it would be good fun

(terminology nazi)
we use BB's not pellets
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 12:43 am

They have tiny area...we have huge one at roller dome. That is what is mostly boiled down to. If their square footage increased then I could ask around again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 4:58 am

Now that the walls are gone, might be worth checking out agait, maybe see if we can get some cash together for walls somehow.

Bottle drive, donation, we need some kind of fundraiser..
Back to top Go down
Lorica
Toast
Toast
Lorica

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:03 pm

I have 3 kids we can sell
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptySat 10 Nov 2012, 5:30 pm

I was thinking of a calendar shoot. Haha, sorry I just had too say something. For those who have been around for a while you know what I mean... Yatta!
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 5:10 pm

YATTA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 5:56 pm

Damn, did I miss the resurrection of Yatta! Smile
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 11:44 am

It's okay Wayne, you can just send us your picture haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft   Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Combat Paintball - Possible Set up for Airsoft
Page 1 of 1