N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 Empty
PostSubject: COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06   COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 1:47 am

Roll Call
Friesen
Friesen Noob
Chinese gunguy
Gm supersniper
GM gunner Noob
Yuurie
Hortons

For only having seven people out that seemed like a much bigger game day than it really was. I was very impressed with the field and the managment at Predator. Next time I won't leave the inverter in my car (as my wife drives away).

Started day off with 4-6 games of the bomb plant. My memory says that the counter terrorists won one game and the terrorirst won the rest but I can't remember. All I know is that the CT team was obsesed with buying full auto.

I think we did some VIP after that with a tie between the terrorist and the counter terrorist. Last round we played was long but the counter terrorists won by taking their time and making Warren run around allot.

Showed our gear off to the paintballers...they think we are hardcore....I hope they never find ASC.

Ended the day with some great games of Hostage rescue where it was a tie agian with the counter terrorists holding the tower and raining BBs on my face, arm, leg, body, gun (you get the idea). Although the hostages were never walked back to their area they did wipe up terror folks off of the map. With their new found 11 points they armoured up and went full auto. The terrorists won the last game tieing it up agian, we just camped the hostages and the Counter team took thier time taking us out.

The points system was great, I really enjoyed being able to buy armour/ grenades etc. It added some intensity and induviduaity to it all.

Awards go to Friesen for the almost mercy kill, Warren gets the most competent new guy award, Gerren for some really great sniper shots, Yuurie for the most kills (or maybe just killing me) and I think we should buy Warren some baseball lesson for the next game he makes it out to.

Pics are up https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f257/PGairsoft/Games%20and%20Players/2006/September%2023/

Chinese your gun shots are in the guns section, rest of the pics didn't turn out well but do give you an idea of what the field looks like and whatnot

COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 Th_DSCF0192
COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 Th_DSCF0176
COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 Th_DSCF0171

RANKS UPDATED-Yuurie moved to Corporal and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Yuu
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuu

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2005-12-17

Player Info
Geo: Richmond
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06   COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 4:57 am

excellent that Geoff got his Elcan with a little help from me Razz
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06   COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 9:29 pm

Looks like a nice field. Did the owner relax the fps restrictions at all or did you just use 0.25's to sneak under the limit? Did you manage to convince any paintballers to try out airsoft?
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06   COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 10:55 pm

We showed off our stuff and got people thinking but noone said "I want I gun right now...mostly because we were honest with prices.

GM was shooting 400 by the end of the day...he never checked our guns but we did make an effort to bring them down if we could. I never made a chance to show him how little damage they do. There was a paintballer with a nasty bleeding welt...I got shot bareskin at 400fps and it just left a little welt and went purple. He still hasn't moved yet.

Did anyone else have any thoughts on the day? I am willing to take some critisism here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06   COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06 Empty

Back to top Go down

COUNTER STRIKE! sept 23 06
Page 1 of 1