N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oct 7th -China's Day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Oct 7th -China's Day Empty
PostSubject: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 3:16 pm

I have pics and videos but they don't get posted until 3 poeple that were at the game put some comments up.

ROLE CALL
Chinese
Princess
Chinese NOOB (Lance?)
Smith
Smiths Dog
Jackboot
Gyrph
Hortons Heros
Frag

This was chinese's big game. More people would have made it allot better but it was still a great time. Terrorists got our butts kicked. Mind you there were only 3 butts to kick but still a good kicking was had. Grpyh gets the "My life is worth more award" for giving up one of our artileraly positions to the miliatry to be set free. Jaquie and I win the "DON'T SHOOT ME" award for walking out right on top of each other and just running away instead of shooting. Why is Jaquie always my first contact in longer games?

Played some random run to get your gun game where Geoff's socom is now full of dirt from the dogpile that happened on the guns and I've never been so proud of my legs. (take that Nick). Sniper Hunt goes to the snipers for totally avioiding us and their great team work made it an easy win for them. (Nick, Wayne).

For those who came please bring $5 to the next game you come to. The money will go towards props for the counterstike days.

RANKS UPDATED
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 3:31 pm

It was fubar for the terrorist team. We were out numbered just about 2 to one. We were told to capture an enemy but not how to go about it, it's kind of hard to capture someone when they out number you and shoot back when ever you get close or hit one of them.

An Award has to go to twsmith for best head shot! Horton you need to post the pick of the hit he got on me. I just want to say again nice shot even if you aimed for my chest. That was some good camo, I didn't even know where you were after you shot me.
Back to top Go down
Jackboot
PG MEM
PG MEM
Jackboot

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2006-06-15

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: hubert rd. PG
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 3:56 pm

Wow, my gun was shooting all over the place yesterday. The only thing it did consistantly was shoot high... Other than that, it was a fun day with alot of tense moments.

That game where we had to run at the pile of guns was insane. Someone really should have filmed it. Razz
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2005-10-25

Player Info
Geo: Downtown
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 4:14 pm

you forget to explain how I screw the whole game 5 mn before it starts : I was supposed to play with the terrorist then betray them by killing Dave's bodyguards and capture him...for some reasons (my IQ is one of them) I didn't get it and joined the Army team from the beginning confused (maybe my "past" doesn't allow me to play terrorist...) jocolor
Anyway a great game, with the bad guys setting artillery positions under trees (what else can you expect from a third world army...), Dave who didn't want to surender, (what Geneva Convention ?), a medic who forget is duty, me, missing a 10m kill on a standing and unaware target (Chris) etc... lots of fun and even the weather was great !
Too bad I didn't understand the briefing correctly. Next time remember that I'm stupid geek

Thanks to Chinese for the organisation and to all for a nice game !
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 4:41 pm

that was fast here's the pics and videos

There was no way you guys were close enough to capture me. Plus I was going down fighting.

I was grateful for Chinese running that game. Thanks agian

PICS
https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f257/PGairsoft/Games%20and%20Players/2006/October%207/?sc=1&addtype=local&media=image

Oct 7th -China's Day DSCF0280
Oct 7th -China's Day Th_DSCF0276
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 4:51 pm

Quote :
I have pics and videos but they don't get posted until 3 poeple that were at the game put some comments up

no question why you're playing the terrorist chief... lol!
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 10:18 pm

That's funny I never really noticed how power hungry I am.
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day EmptyMon 09 Oct 2006, 12:54 am

quote from Kim Jong Il or Saddam ? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct 7th -China's Day   Oct 7th -China's Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Oct 7th -China's Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Tactical :: Debriefs-Pics-Lost and Found-
Jump to: