N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real PASGT's and covers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Real PASGT's and covers Empty
PostSubject: Real PASGT's and covers   Real PASGT's and covers EmptyTue 21 Nov 2006, 1:33 pm

Guys name is stonewall on ASC and he is selling helmets and covers for dirt cheap. Here is a message he sent he and the link to his for sale thread. I have put this in the group order thread as a resource more than anything else. I am putting together an order for myself and if anyone wants on I'll give you a day or two to respond.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=28516&highlight=PASGT

Fyi, Generally, I would be looking to recover a bit over costs. I'm in good shape for Woodland and 3 colour desert. Choc Chips are getting a little scarce. I would say plain - 5$ Canadian per. for these.

Black camo, winter, digital, swat blue, UN you're looking at 10-20 Canadian depending on size and availability.

Any of the above with a rank (NC0 to officer) add another 5-10 depending on availability. That's a total of 10-15 give or take.

For a regiment insignia add another 5-10. Again, depending on what I have and availability. So.. for example - 3 colour desert or Woodland, NCO, 3rd ID you would be looking at maybe $20. The 3rd ID helmet covers have all been overseas in Iraq. The patches on most are "subdued" and were made for the unit in Iraq. So they are real collectors items.

This is a unit that was involved in taking Baghdad and has been there ever since. Not to mention the TV series "Over there".

I also have USMC covers, all types & USMC PASGT helmets.

I can also give googles that have been in service overseas.

You can be sure of one thing. I'll give a fair price and I don't screw people around. I don't like it when people do it to me, and personally I believe in treating people fairly. Besides, being a collector I like to see other people get what they want.

Finally, if some one is collecting or wearing and wants a PASGT I can give them a helmet that has been inservice, overseas. Either in Iraq or Kuwait "Desert Storm". I'll give them a good price: Small $55 Cdn, Medium $65, Large 75%. I saw these same helmets last April in Gettysburg going for $150 US.

Finally, I have WWII german, Canadian, British, US.

So, once we get on the same page for Pay Pal we should be in good shape.

Regards, Paul//Stonewall

LIST OF GOODS
Real PASGT helmets
s-55
m-65
L-75

Covers$5-25 read above for options
3 colour desert
6 colour desert
woodland
Black camo
winter
digital
swat blue
UN you're looking at 10-20

British Style Kevlar Helmets
s-55
m-65
L-75

Last edited by on Fri 05 Jan 2007, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Real PASGT's and covers   Real PASGT's and covers EmptyFri 05 Jan 2007, 12:13 am

I'm putting in an order for a few, post up if you are interested in getting some. I'm going to ask about cadpat covers.

ORDER

Horton-UN Blue Large, Cadpat L,

Last edited by on Tue 09 Jan 2007, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Real PASGT's and covers   Real PASGT's and covers EmptyFri 05 Jan 2007, 3:07 pm

I'ld like in. I want a cadpat if he has any.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Real PASGT's and covers   Real PASGT's and covers EmptyTue 09 Jan 2007, 12:36 pm

grpyh looks like it's just you and me, post here what you want from stonewall and I'll do the order later today or tomorow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Real PASGT's and covers   Real PASGT's and covers EmptyTue 09 Jan 2007, 6:31 pm

Well if I'm getting the cadpat and 6 colour off of you I don't need anything from him.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Real PASGT's and covers   Real PASGT's and covers EmptyTue 09 Jan 2007, 6:38 pm

Good point...well another group order has turned into my own personal purchases....shoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real PASGT's and covers   Real PASGT's and covers Empty

Back to top Go down

Real PASGT's and covers
Page 1 of 1