N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my first game

Go down 
+3
ZEUS
=Daes=
HeavyMetalHick
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

my first game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first game   my first game - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2007, 9:12 pm

At the last game I only had one spare locap so I just stuck it into a pocket on my weesatch. It definitely stuck out a bit. Smile I've since got a double drop leg mag holder which I'll be using. I'd like to pick up one of those m4 mag adapters for the P90 so I can use my regular M4 hicaps. Looks kind of fugly, but much more convenient for packing spare mags.

Edit. I think you can get molle mag pouches for P90 mags as well, so if you have a molle compatible vest you should be able to get pouches that fit.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

my first game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first game   my first game - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2007, 10:50 pm

The thing that I am concerned about is the fact that the P90 mags are so freakin' huge that it would cause problems bending and what not... anyways, it doesn't matter what problems I'd run into since I am not getting one, but happy hunting
Back to top Go down

my first game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2