N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)

Go down 
+10
Knightwarrier
SolidSnake111
MattMan
PracticalTactical
Mikhail
killswitch-187
Hortons Heros
macguyver
Drache
=Daes=
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What mag size should be standard for NIA (can vote for more than one)[M4 mags for sizing]{AK mags for sizing}
Real Capacity [30 rnds]{30 rnds}
The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Low Capacity [68 rnds]{70 rnds}
The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 13 ]
Mid Capacity [130 rnds]{160 rnds}
The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
High Capacity [300 rnds]{600 rnds}
The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Misc Capacity [600+ rnds]{800+ rnds}
The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Soon to be local
Tags: ---

The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm

Hicaps are fed by pressure thats why you have to wind them. They don't feed when theirs like 50 rounds left.
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:19 pm

Valthir wrote:
Hicaps are fed by pressure thats why you have to wind them. They don't feed when theirs like 50 rounds left.

Mine feed till there's only 6 or 12 bb's left and usually expend the 300 or 400 rounds on one winding.
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:20 pm

Well thats the chinese for you...
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:43 pm

hahahaha I think one of my mags is an ICS and the other is ... CA I think. I know Alex's stubby hicap didn't work very good till I showed him the key winder, now it works awesome.
Back to top Go down
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:45 pm

Mine is a J.G M4 hicap and it blows. I can't wait till i get my V16a4 R.I.S from Velocity Arms.
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 11:45 pm

hmmm, does yours have the winder on the side? A little hole with a hex type drive? Alex's is a JG mag. Like I said it didn't work good until he used the key winder thingy.
Back to top Go down
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 8:14 am

No but it not a problem. I'm getting a V16a4 and getting a pack of king arms midcaps.
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 2:40 pm

Valthir wrote:
No but it not a problem. I'm getting a V16a4 and getting a pack of king arms midcaps.

I had to look up the AEG u r buying, looks good from the description. Since it already has metal bushings in the gearbox you won't have to do any upgrades right away. Nice. Just out of curiosity, is it cheaper doing it that way than buying a local one from Practical Tactical? Other than brand, I'm sure Brad can bring in a comparable model.

http://www.torontoairsoft.com/product.php?id_product=134
Back to top Go down
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 8:36 pm

I haven't moved to Prince George yet I'm still in Ontario
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:27 pm

Valthir wrote:
Mine is a J.G M4 hicap and it blows. I can't wait till i get my V16a4 R.I.S from Velocity Arms.

Haha, I just kind of find it funny that we're comparing two Chinese clones against each other. Isn't velocity's guns just a rebranded JG anyways?

I know we're talking about hi caps, but really when it comes down to it, you can purchase metal low caps for under $18 a piece. Why would you ever want to buy a high cap?

I remember when new TM mags were $50 a piece and if you found one going for $25 you were happy!
Back to top Go down
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:30 pm

No its and upgraded version of G&G, witch is much better than JG. plus I'm buying a king arms midcaps not JG. I know all the companies are chinese but some are better than others!
Back to top Go down
kinevel3
NIA New
NIA New
kinevel3

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Player Info
Geo: Blackburn

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

Mid caps is my vote not because that's what I want it's whats highest that stands a chance I would love it if this decision came pretty quick so I can order what ever I am forced to order
Honestly if I took the time to spray 600 rounds with my box someone would take me out.
How much time does it really take to switch out your mags are we really that much farther ahead banning any higher than 160 rounds and getting the rest of us follow suit and Spend more money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)   The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vote of Mag Size (PLEASE VOTE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2