N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NIA-MIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

NIA-MIA Empty
PostSubject: NIA-MIA   NIA-MIA EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 4:46 pm

An official welcome for the MIA! The MIA has decided to become a part of the NIA. Some things that wil change are

-their games will count as NIA games for rank
-they can become members the same way as everyone else (5 games, badge...blah, blah blah)
-we toss a NIA in front of MIA
-they will use this site for more game organization and buy and sell.
-we have given Zues admin privilages so he can track rank and make changes as needed.
-they are in charge of their own safety and rules but we have agreed on some minimums that will be upheld.

We are counting the MIA's games in the past towards rank, if you have a problem with this please remember that rank counts for nothing.

Just as I am a part of NIA PG, they are now recognized as NIA Mackenzie. WELCOME! I have started a thread in chinese parliment so we can get some thoughts out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
ZEUS
MIA MEM
MIA MEM
ZEUS

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Player Info
Club Status: MIA
Geo: Mackenzie
Tags:

NIA-MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIA-MIA   NIA-MIA EmptySun 29 Apr 2007, 1:10 pm

so far after yesterday this NIA joining seems to be going well. We have our badges now (thanks Dave) so they will be soon on display here in Mackenzie. We have decided to keep our forum running fo the time but most uf us are active here aswell.
Back to top Go down

NIA-MIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: NIA news-
Jump to: