N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just to let you all know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: West Side
Tags:

Just to let you all know... Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you all know...   Just to let you all know... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 3:17 am

WalMart now carries biodegradable .2s. Package is 5000 BBs at approximately $18. Quality yet to be checked.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know...   Just to let you all know... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 10:06 am

Easiest way is cut one open and compare it's internals to that of a brand name BB from a place like Metaltech. The less air bubbles the better, hopefully none, and it has to be the right consistancy inside.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know...   Just to let you all know... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 1:52 pm

Exactly my thought. Waiting on payday.
Back to top Go down
macguyver
-Visitor-
-Visitor-
macguyver

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know...   Just to let you all know... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 9:07 pm

Squash one with a pair of pliers. If it shatters, flakes or crumbles into large pieces, don't use them They will cause you grief with build-up in the barrel or they could break on you and lead to a torn hop-up, jammed barrel. broken nozzle and/or tappet.

If you squash them and all they do is deform, you have good BBs. You'd be surpirsed how many "quality" BBs fail to pass this simple test.

The internal consistancy is going to vary from one manufacturer to another, so I don't know what looking at the internals is really going to tell you. If you want to guage durability and performance, the squash test is the best one I know.
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know...   Just to let you all know... EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 9:23 pm

Cheap BB's will be crumbly inside and will have more air pockets that quality BBs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know...   Just to let you all know... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to let you all know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: The Club :: BB's Bar-
Jump to: