N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CQC Quesnel?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

CQC Quesnel? Empty
PostSubject: CQC Quesnel?   CQC Quesnel? EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:17 pm

Aedomon and I might have a good lead on a 30,000 square foot indoor playing area! One of two places we are looking into, and there are nothing in these locations so no worries about businesses and such. All we need is a whole lotta false walls since they are giant open areas with just a few tiny pillars strewn without.

the only problems are with one location we couldn't start until 5pm, and the other is up against the side of a store so we have to test how much sound is carried over.

We are still trying to figure out what a space like this is going to cost. Both these places being empty arent bringing in any money so hopefully we can get in there cheap.

If we get in we can play anytime of the week. We got word that there are 5 or 6 players willing to play, they just need better guns. I told one about $200 china made TM clone MP5s or something like a $300+ JG armalite and that would do them for now.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

CQC Quesnel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CQC Quesnel?   CQC Quesnel? EmptyMon 18 Feb 2008, 9:27 pm

I need to know roughly how many people are interested in coming out, and how often. Obviously the larger player base we have, the easier it is going to be getting in. The resident manager is already saying yes, and was going to give her supervisor the heads up that I will be calling, so the sooner I have my numbers the better.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

CQC Quesnel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CQC Quesnel?   CQC Quesnel? EmptySun 16 Mar 2008, 12:41 am

Just as an update, the outlook of a 30,000 square foot CQC arena in Quesnel is looking quite high. The vote has already gone through both managers (with a yes), and is now off to the actual owners, who the managers are speaking to on our behalf. If this goes, hope to see lots of you non-Quesnelites coming down from time to time for some hardcore, epic Close Quarters Combat with the Fraser River Corsairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CQC Quesnel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CQC Quesnel?   CQC Quesnel? Empty

Back to top Go down

CQC Quesnel?
Page 1 of 1