N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apr 23rd Build Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: West Side
Tags:

Apr 23rd Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Apr 23rd Build Day   Apr 23rd Build Day EmptyFri 18 Apr 2008, 12:22 am

Build day at my dad's place on the 23rd. I think everybody but Fleshgear, Shaggy, and Coletrain know where it is. Give me a shout and I can drive or lead you out there. If anybody has some materials to donate, bring them out. Storage space is not a problem. The ground is still moist, and theres still a little snow in areas, but about 75% of the playing area is clear. Also, if we keep the stuff small enough to fit in my utility trailer, we can haul it out WC2. Also looking for a source of empty sandbags as we've got an endless supply of fill for them close at hand.

I'll probably be headed out in the morning, so give me a shout on my cell or at home to let me know what time everybody is showing up. Campbell and Sniffles have already booked in.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Player Info
Tags:

Apr 23rd Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apr 23rd Build Day   Apr 23rd Build Day EmptyTue 22 Apr 2008, 3:04 pm

Set for 10:00. If anybody needs a ride let me know ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Player Info
Tags:

Apr 23rd Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apr 23rd Build Day   Apr 23rd Build Day EmptyWed 23 Apr 2008, 11:01 pm

Good day, guys. Need to get some more walls going to make it less like speedball, but its coming along well. Couple more days and we're laughing. Next time, Sniffles get the ass shot from the CO2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apr 23rd Build Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apr 23rd Build Day   Apr 23rd Build Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Apr 23rd Build Day
Page 1 of 1