N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Found On Road Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jensenman
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

Found On Road Dead Empty
PostSubject: Found On Road Dead   Found On Road Dead EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 3:58 pm

first truck, had to be a ford, parents made me buy it. Why? because it looked nice. Instead of the ford ranger that had a completely rebuilt drivetrain but was somewhat rusty. Now my automatic transmisssion is !@#$ing up. It is a 1994 ford f150 inline 6 automatic 2wd. The trans clunks every time it gets put into gear and it sometimes clunks when shifting. My first step is to change the trans filter. If that doesnt work... Any one know where I can find a replacement? Or a cliff?
Back to top Go down
jarvis
NIA New
NIA New
jarvis

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Geo: quesnel
Tags: ---

Found On Road Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found On Road Dead   Found On Road Dead EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:40 pm

must have a chevy tranny hahaha
Back to top Go down
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Found On Road Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found On Road Dead   Found On Road Dead EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:30 pm

Your best bet is to get the trans flushed! It might just be crap buildup. Then if that doesn't work it might need a rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Geo: West Side
Tags:

Found On Road Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found On Road Dead   Found On Road Dead EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:34 pm

Theres some nice cliffs down around Q-City, but I'll keep my eyes out for a tranny.

Got a tempo sitting in my driveway for fairly cheap, just needs and inspection and minor work, which I have the parts for, minus the new battery. If it comes to that, shes fairly cheap.
Back to top Go down
Jeff_Brooks
NIA New
NIA New
Jeff_Brooks

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Player Info
Tags: ---

Found On Road Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found On Road Dead   Found On Road Dead EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 11:48 pm

I had a 1990 that did that, I had the transmission flushed and it lasted 3 years after that...it still clunked a bit going into gear other than that it worked well though.

Talk to the guys at Parkhill Transmission, might be cheaper to fix it than replace it if it comes down to that.
Back to top Go down
Jensenman
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Player Info
Tags:

Found On Road Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found On Road Dead   Found On Road Dead EmptyThu 05 Jun 2008, 10:03 am

thank you guys for your input. Ill flush it and change the filter, see where that goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found On Road Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found On Road Dead   Found On Road Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Found On Road Dead
Page 1 of 1