N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spolied by Ebaybanned?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Spolied by Ebaybanned? Empty
PostSubject: Spolied by Ebaybanned?   Spolied by Ebaybanned? EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 2:12 pm

Have you been spoiled by ebaybanned's free shipping policy? Sadly though they don't have everything we need! I've been looking for a locking pin set for my SAM-R. I've looked everywhere at the prices and it's always comes down to shipping costs! The average price for a locking pin set is $10-$15 for the set.

Everytime I want to order the set this is the sort of thing I come up against!

Spolied by Ebaybanned? Outrageousom7

That is the CHEAPEST shipping solution from Evike! Airsoftparts.ca which is at least in country wants $15 shipping for a $15 pin set. The same is for WGC, Redwolf, etc!

Sadly EB doesn't have the locking pin sets! If they did I'd order two sets from them!

I'm having the same problem with VN mags, a simple $18 Mag turns into $38 after shipping! The cheapest box set of KA VN Mags I could find is WGC. $24 for the box of mags. After shipping costs are added the price comes out to $52 USD for those mags!

I'm not really complaining of the prices because they are good, its the outrageous shipping costs of other companies has allowed EB to spoil me rotten! Now if they only would stock everything I need!
Back to top Go down

Spolied by Ebaybanned?
Page 1 of 1