N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the valley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zerocool1215
NIA New
NIA New
zerocool1215

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-07

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: From the valley   From the valley EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:52 pm

hey guys i hail from chilliwack way the heck down here by the border, anyway if any of you guys feel to want to come down and play some games let us know...google bbbadgers or chilliwack fubar, always wanting more people to come play

im shoosting a g&g cqb m4 along side a vsr 10 clone with a 02 pistol from canadian tire for a side arm happy shoosting
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 12:02 pm

Is the G&G a can-soft clear gun?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
zerocool1215
NIA New
NIA New
zerocool1215

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 12:04 pm

its the one smoked clear lower reciver, in long process to make it metal as well
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 5:19 pm

how do you find the performance of the can-soft? Have any pics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
zerocool1215
NIA New
NIA New
zerocool1215

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 5:55 pm

mine shoots 360 fps outta the box or so im told, just had a game on sunday the 5th and i must say it performd really good the smoked plastic doesnt bug me at all it doesnt shine in the sun nothing, but heres a few pics of it. the scope is just a red green dot i put on but still need to put a riser rail to make it sit better other than that enjoy!...nvm u duno how to post pics.... uhmm shoot me ur email addy and ill send you a few pics of the m4 and my vsr10. later days
Back to top Go down
CrazyNekoBoy
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified
Tags: ---

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 2:56 pm

if you have a reasonable clear gun cant you paint it?
Back to top Go down
zerocool1215
NIA New
NIA New
zerocool1215

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:04 pm

i could paint it true. im getting to it... very slowly
Back to top Go down
CrazyNekoBoy
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Unspecified

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:42 pm

lolz yeah i have to paint my gun but im not too worried
Back to top Go down
zerocool1215
NIA New
NIA New
zerocool1215

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 9:44 pm

hey guys we have a milsim coming up i really would like to see some of you nothern intieror boys down here representing your area. there might be prizes for specific things but still working on that. anywho if you guys are interested plz let me know and ill see what i can do about where yah would sleep and other crap.
Back to top Go down
Dirtnap
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Dirtnap

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Player Info
Geo: PG

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 3:03 am

when is it and what are the age restrictions?
Back to top Go down
zerocool1215
NIA New
NIA New
zerocool1215

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 3:25 am

well im not the one setting it up my buddy is. his names crazy earl cant remember if he posted nething yet on here but as for the date its i believe late july or sometime in august.. as for age restrictions... as long as you have a waiver signed and show your here to play and be serious when needed as well as horse around when the time comes for it. ive got no issue as does anyone else i play with of playing with under agers. crazy earl is under age but hes shown more maturity then most his age. basically all i really gotta say is if your gonna make the drive all the way down from there then come to play not to be a pain in neones backside. sorry if any of this sounds harsh i just would rather save any of you guys the trip down here if ne happen to be undersage... but for the most part i say come.. if your underage and spent the money to get a decent working rifle and all the other crap involved then you obviously care about the sport as much as the rest of us older folk do. hope that helps some... any questions feel free to send them my way anything and everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From the valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the valley   From the valley Empty

Back to top Go down

From the valley
Page 1 of 1