N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Surefire G2 Nitrolon Flashlight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Surefire G2 Nitrolon Flashlight Empty
PostSubject: Surefire G2 Nitrolon Flashlight   Surefire G2 Nitrolon Flashlight EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 6:35 pm

If you are interested please EMAIL me first at Archangels_Grace(at)MSN.com as I might not check my messages too much here. You can also contact me over MSN Messenger using the same email.

This gives off the same amount of light as those long metal flashlights Police use!

Surefire G2 Nitrolon

• 60 Lumens
  • Length 5.10"
  • Bezel Diameter 1.25"
  • Weight 4.1 Ounches
  • Batteries 2, 123A
  • Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
  • Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
  • Tough, lightweight Nitrolon® body with deep grid pattern for secure grip
  • Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
  • Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
  • Brilliant white light from high-output lamp (included) or ultra high-output lamp (optional)

The G2® is a high-output flashlight featuring a tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® body and bezel. It uses a precision micro-textured reflector and a SureFire incandescent lamp to produce a smooth, brilliant beam with enough power to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. Output is either 65 or 120 lumens, depending on which easy-to-install lamp you use—high-output or ultra high-output. The tactically-correct pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on.

This flashlight is TAN!

Flashlight comes with a spare tailcap and a spare lamp assembly! A $50 value!

The lamp assembly currently in the flashlight might not work as it stopped working suddenly. Please be aware that you might need to swap the lamp assemblies which is EXTREMELY easy to do.

This flashlight was used by me for only about an hour (enough to kill the Surefire batteries that came with the flashlight). No batteries are included!

http://www.surefire.com/G2-Nitrolon

Available from Surefire is a rechargeable battery kit, a 120 Lumen Lamp Assembly, or the LED Lamp Assembly.

Asking $40 plus shipping!

I accept EMT only, item will be shipped Expediated with signature and full insurance.
Back to top Go down

Surefire G2 Nitrolon Flashlight
Page 1 of 1