N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking at a new gun, would like input

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

Looking at a new gun, would like input Empty
PostSubject: Looking at a new gun, would like input   Looking at a new gun, would like input EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:14 pm

well, I'm technically looking at two.

for one, theres the SRC M933 http://albertaairsoft.com/store/product.php?id_product=252

shooting 320 FPS with .2 310mm barrell 20mm rails for sights, mini bateries, this model comes with no batteries or chargers

I'm also looking at the Kraken which I'm sure most everyone knows especially from Dave.

So! thoughts? opinions? whats goin down?
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Looking at a new gun, would like input   Looking at a new gun, would like input EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:50 pm

There is a reason that I have 7 china made AK's....they are bomb proof. All the M4s I have ever owned have had some form or another of feeding issue. The V2 gear box isn't as great as the V3 either.

I stay very far away from anything M4 style from my own experience. There are lots of other guys on here who love the M series stuff and have had no issues though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking at a new gun, would like input   Looking at a new gun, would like input EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 6:00 pm

hmmm. ok fist thing I think of, aren't you at work?

second, I'm still leaning toward a kraken, its cheaper, and if you're nice enough Horton you can point me in the right direction
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Geo: Local

PostSubject: Re: Looking at a new gun, would like input   Looking at a new gun, would like input EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 11:25 pm

I you go the kraken route i'd get someone to shim the gears and stick in some metal bushings asap. Preventative maintenance, as the krakens can destroy themselves early if that stuff isn't right in the gearbox.

Personally, i'd grab a full metal gun once they are in stock. They are a fair bit more money, but the quality is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking at a new gun, would like input   Looking at a new gun, would like input EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 2:50 pm

what if I went for the M933, does anyone know much about those? what I can get for it? which mags fit, what I would have to do to make sure it runs fine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at a new gun, would like input   Looking at a new gun, would like input Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking at a new gun, would like input
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Quatermaster :: Airsoft Guns-
Jump to: