N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M14 flip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: M14 flip   M14 flip EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:03 am

SOLD

So the time has come for me to start preparing to sell my rather well loved M14, bought this not that long ago in used condition, ended up tearing it apart and cleaning it up, replacing the parts that need work.

So its current condition is as follows:

Is is missing the bolt cover thingy, which is purely for looks and serves no function, so I've removes all the parts related to it (kept them in a little box) and it reduced a lot of the rattle.

it fires perfect straight and true with all the ammo I've tried, its got just about the longest inner barrel you can buy, stock 6.03 (I think) tightbore barrel, I've seen few guns that shoot as consistently as this thing.

the semi-auto fire selector does not work, its missing a bracket that I'm more than willing to include, however the cutoff lever and trigger assembly is worn (it still works) but the bracket isn't the only thing that needs replacing. Totaly overhaul of the gun's trigger assembly would cost around $50 for the bracket, wiring, and gears and things. I'm more than happy to do this, I just need the money in advance as I can't afford the repairs myself (main reason I'm selling the gun)

basically, this gun is firing beautifully, but the extras could use some loving.

I'm asking $150

currently I've cleaned everything, and put in:
a new safety assembly so it works properly.
Madbull enhanced hopup bucking: http://albertaairsoft.com/store/product.php?id_product=760

and I've priced out new gears/motor and it would run about $100 to turn this into a beginner's sniper rifle

I'm more than willing to throw in any requested work, or, to give links to the distributors I've been in contact with to track down parts for this gun

also note, it has no scope mount and has been kept true to its WWII heritage in appearance minus the bolt cover, pictures are available on request, and also on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaronwiebe/sets/72157623600140021/

you can also check out the gun at the next game, I'll be bringing it with an intention to sell Smile

also, message me with any questions! or maybe ask here since they might be useful?

Last edited by Acorn on Mon 27 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: M14 flip   M14 flip EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:30 pm

What make is it? What's the fps with 0.2's?

Thanks.

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: M14 flip   M14 flip EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm

unfortunately, I don't know exactly what make it is, its either Tokyo Marui, or a clone, I know its not an echo 1 and its probably not CYMA due to different internals from CYMA M14's

its shoot just barely over 1 joul, So I think that works out to about 300ish FPS with .25's and about 330 FPS with .2's Another reason I'm leaning toward saying is a Tokyo Marui since TM makes all their guns stock to fire about 1 joul
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: M14 flip   M14 flip EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:58 pm

TM have an engraving on the left side of the metal receiver (Tokyo Marui Japan) at the back where it meets the stock. And also have raised lettering in the magwell where it says Tokyo Marui Co LTD, Made in Japan. Plus they come with stock metal locap mags which I believe also have TM markings. Oh, and I believe my TM only shoots about 300fps with 0.2's.

Last edited by twsmith on Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: M14 flip   M14 flip EmptyTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:59 pm

well then, I believe it would not be a TM, but still just a clone. Unfortunately my gun has no markings whatsoever
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: M14 flip   M14 flip EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 2:43 am

just puttin this up, I'm open for trades for just about anything, especially small arms. MP5, MP7, P90, GBB pistols (or non GBB?) or just about any small gun. Even trade up for a nicer more expensive gun. Don't be afraid to ask or make an offer!

I actually wouldn't mind a G36c or sig 552, though thats getting on the bigger end of what I have in mind

asking price is going up after I get some more parts in for it, keep that in mind. Will get some more detailed pics too.

Also, future asking price, I'm thinking $180 local pickup, and since its going up on ASC too, it'll be $200 shipped
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: M14 flip   M14 flip EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M14 flip Empty
PostSubject: Re: M14 flip   M14 flip Empty

Back to top Go down

M14 flip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft :: Bomb Disposal :: The Ammo Pit (Gear/Gun/Prop Related)-
Jump to: