N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gong target

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spook
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: PG
Tags: ---

Gong target Empty
PostSubject: Gong target   Gong target EmptySun 16 Jan 2011, 11:36 am

I was saying at the last game, that an on field target would be a nice and fun thing to have and then it was suggested a simple coffee can gong type target would do nicely.

This would give people something to shoot at when testing, trying out for the first time, or sighting in their weapon. The gong would give audio feedback if a hit or miss because it is not always easy to see where you BBs are hitting. You could just shoot at your friends but they don't usually like that before the game starts.

I have a good supply of large cans from work.

So I am tabling this idea for feedback, if someone has target allready, build suggestions, brain farts, etc.

Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Gong target Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gong target   Gong target EmptySun 16 Jan 2011, 1:50 pm

We could talk to the rollerdome guy about just screwing a something low profile onto the wall like a small metal sheet. Would always be there, super still obvious when you hit it and saves us from having to bring more stuff to games. You have a great idea here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca

Gong target
Page 1 of 1