N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people Empty
PostSubject: Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people   Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:48 am

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out, it was super encouraging to see so many new players with such great attitudes. I am still amazed that we got those extra 15 walls cut and in the game and didn't even start crazy late so a big thanks to everyone who helped with that.

I would love to get some feed back on the smoke machine and lighting.
-I loved that it limited how far you could see and made dark areas impossible to know what was in them.
-Even limited how far a flashlight could see
-took away that feeling of being able to just shoot end to end right from the start

Also to get some feedback on the village set-up with the extra walls
-windows are awesome! Made almost every house vulnerable from some angle
-I think 2-5 more buildings (25-35 walls= $250-350) would really finish off our collection well and fills the space perfectly
-some open areas that were hard to cross but that is the whole point of the village is to have some space to work with.
-from the last game it showed it can handle around 18-20 people, with more buildings it would handle that a lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
KendoIV
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people   Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 12:16 pm

I would like to complain about the number of time people shot me. If people could just lay off and shoot someone else. My kill talley last night resembled battlefeild 4 when I play that, 1/59.

I jest. No, I had a blast. The fog and the dim lighting made it a lot harder, I kept thinking my mesh goggles were fogging up, and then I would have to tell myself that could not be the case.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people   Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 4:25 am

The fog added a good dynamic i enjoyed it for the most part, i do agree we need more buildings to truly make the effect meet it's maximum potential though. How i picture a village scenario is more congestion with the buildings. We could accomplish a pretty neat cross section of a ghetto village to help eliminate cross field shoots, yet still a decent amount of longer distant shots in. *just attempted to illustrate with /|\ lol* did not work out. How many walls do we have now? Perhaps i'll try to draw something up for shits and giggles that we could possibly try next game.
Back to top Go down
Brecno
PG MEM
PG MEM
Brecno

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Player Info
Geo: Prince George

PostSubject: Re: Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people   Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 4:27 am

Heh heh heh, I liked the game last night! More buildings would be awesome, or for that matter, bigger buildings that allow both teams to enter and possibly do some interior fighting...

As for the smoke, it was great, I like the fact that even though there was more space where you had a clear path all the way accross the arena, you couldn't actually see if there was anyone there. Making the idea of suppressive fire a bit more.... Challenging? as to where to place it for efficiency.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people   Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 4:29 am

I really like the idea of a larger building Smile muhaha

No kidding, sometimes i wasn't sure if i was just shooting at a window...just a window and not a person, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people   Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 5:53 pm

WOOT I posted a facebook video. Looks like we could have had more smoke.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people   Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people Empty

Back to top Go down

Feb 18 2012-The smokey village people
Page 1 of 1