N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WE AWSS (closed chamber) full metal/full black CQB m4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrimskiN
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-12-04

WE AWSS (closed chamber) full metal/full black CQB m4  Empty
PostSubject: WE AWSS (closed chamber) full metal/full black CQB m4    WE AWSS (closed chamber) full metal/full black CQB m4  EmptySun 13 May 2012, 6:56 pm

FOR SALE.

WE awss cqb m4. full metal/black upper and lower reciever.

Closed chamber version. gun shoots fine.(freshly cleaned, dried and re-lubed) only selling so i can try to buy the we PMC AK if it ever comes back instock..

also selling my g39 RAS.(with 1X mag) shoots fine, but needs the left side fire selector switch put back on. its uni- so it can be switched between safe/semi and auto on the right side.

the M4 comes with 2 propane/green gas mags and 2X c02 mags are available for additional 60 bucks. (50 each new, and they'v been used once each.the gun is not upgraded for that kind of power, so i replaced the bolt with a stock replacement for regular functionality with propane again.)

also comes with a mag clamp to attach 2 mags together for reduced reload times. and the gun has a advanced carbine mod-stock. (stock was 80bucks, mag clamp 25)

the m4 cost me 485bucks when i got it. then an additional 180 to replace the tinted reciever with a full metal one. the replacement bolt assembly was an additional 130bucks at the time. i think its less now tho.

the fill valves on the propane mags are new, origonals replaced and o-rings have been doubled up for extra seal. aswell as the chamber seal, its been removed and re-sealed with sealant so neither mags will come apart, or leak.

so ya, both guns work fine. i simply cant afford to get the AK i want without selling what i got. so here i go!

WE AWSS CQB M4 FULL BLACK/METAL [closed chamber]-380-400FPS- $500 with 2X mags/mag clamp/enhanced stock included in price. 2X c02 mags - additional $60.

WE g39 RAS FULL COLOR [open chamber]-450FPS- $260- comes with the one mag/folding stock.

Back to top Go down

WE AWSS (closed chamber) full metal/full black CQB m4
Page 1 of 1