N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Local
Tags: ---

AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig Empty
PostSubject: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:59 pm

Alas it's time to part ways with my beautiful AK. It's been collecting dust for the last year or so, as much as i hate to see it go, it is doing no good sitting on my shelf Sad I took it out and chronoed it just a few minutes ago. Still uber consistent shooting 325.7 325.7 324.8 328.0 327.3 were the 5 shots i measured. All with 0.30g BBs which puts it smack on the 1.49J full auto limit. This gun has only shot BBBastard BBs and i recommend anyone interested to continue that trend or the consistency could waver. Absolutely no cheap or Bio BBs, you'd be asking for trouble. It does have a tight bore barrel in it. I also recommend 0.30g and 0.28g for weight. Best range and accuracy is easily the 0.30 BBBastards in this gun, and i've shot 0.20/0.25/0.28/0.30/0.36 in it.

Now the details Smile This gun was originally a Kraken AK and was upgraded piece by piece for sometime. The only original parts are the motor, grips, gasblock and sight, buttplate, stock, selector switch, dust cover, charging handle, trigger, and i think the cylinder. Mostly stuff that you generally don't replace.

Other then the piston/cylinder mentioned, the entire gearbox and shell is after market. All Modify brand, it has the Modify Nano Torque Gearset, the one that's all one piece for example. It's running a Sorba pad, and an aluminum piston head to still have a bit of a thwack.

As mentioned it's has a tight bore barrel, in this case a Madbull python v2.

It has a metal body, metal front set, and a Trigger Master. The trigger master is tuned to run with the 11.1v 3s Lipo i have for it. High quality Great Hobbies Lipo battery too Smile Nice and quick trigger response.

It also has a AK47 style Rail mount and Scope Rail. That one required some work Razz

And pics!
AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig 20120924_190749
AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig 20120924_191003

However no gun is perfect. Even this one has a couple flaws.
The tiny spring that pushes the button on the Dustcover is missing, so the Dustcover is loose on it. With the scope mount it doesn't fall off. I've been meaning to find a spring that fits, haven't had much luck.
My stupidity got the best of me and i modified the charging handle to pull back further, resulting in a loose charging handle.
And the rear carry strap mount point is gone, fell off during a game.
AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig 20120924_190918

I'm looking for $600 for the gun, battery included. Or $650 for the lot. Which includes Gun, 6 AK 68round metal mags, Flyye AK Chest Rig, and Battery.

NOTE: For this interested in the gun, if you have any intention of swapping springs for indoor, don't expect it to be the same when you put the harder spring back in for outdoor. It took a lot of practice and fine tuning to get this where it is. Just a warning. Those that are well versed in tuning their AEGs i will offer up some tips for this particular gun so that you can keep it working tippity top. Though if you choose to keep it only for outdoor it doesn't need any changes, it sat for a year and still shoots the same as when i was gaming it.

EDIT : Forgot it doesn't have a stock piston, i put a Modify Ultra piston in it when i put the Modify Aluminum Piston Head in.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 6:59 pm

Holiday Sale, $100 off the list price until Tue the 9th. Will be back up to the list price on the 9th. That means less then 3 days get get the deal!
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 12:46 am

free rear sling mount and just open up a mechanical pencil for the little springs you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 12:50 am

The mech pencil spring is typically too wide believe it or not. At least the ones i've tried. Otherwise i would have fixed it already.

Can't say no to the sling mount though, would definitely make things more functional.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 5:12 am

Price dropping to $600, the internals alone are nearly worth that. That's $600 for the lot, in addition i'm throwing in a Canadian tire gun case.

For those interested in ballistics, i've always done my fine tuning in Recon Kids back yard. From his deck to a tree on the far end of his yard we measured out to approx 180ft. This thing can hit that tree more times then not. Though i admit it's a long reach, just 25ft closer and it's a pretty easy hit every time on a chest size target. Keeping in mind his yard is open and nearly always subject to a good cross wind.

In the interest in making a sale, i'd be willing to loan it out for a field test to serious inquirers, unfortunately since it's tuned for outdoor that may be a while. Unless plinking is a sufficient field test, up to the prospective buyer.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig EmptyTue 04 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

Temporary price drop for the holiday season $500 for the lot.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 10:46 pm

Price is to remain at $500 for everything now. Tell your friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig   AK47 Of Doooom!  Plus mags and chest rig Empty

Back to top Go down

AK47 Of Doooom! Plus mags and chest rig
Page 1 of 1