N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PGX- FIRE FIGHTER GAMES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PGX- FIRE FIGHTER GAMES Empty
PostSubject: PGX- FIRE FIGHTER GAMES   PGX- FIRE FIGHTER GAMES EmptyWed 26 Jul 2006, 3:17 pm

Just so everyone is aware I'm going to be in the PGX-Fire Fighter Games along with Jason (Spacious), and Dawson (The guy who came to a couple games with a springer Rifle). The Games are on the 12th. and 13th. The saturday is team games, Hose Ball, Make and Break, Bucket Brigade. The Sunday Is the Combat Chalenge.
Hose Ball - Two teams each with two Hose lines try to get a keg past the other team to score
Make and Break - Relay type game, must asemble three sections of hose nock over traget with water disasemble move and asemble another sectoin of hose and hit second target.
Bucket Brigade - Team must haul buckets of water up Ladder to Fill Large bucket on top of Scafold.
Combat Chalenge - Timed obstical corse.
Back to top Go down

PGX- FIRE FIGHTER GAMES
Page 1 of 1