N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba   Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba EmptyFri 15 Sep 2006, 10:01 pm

At the game I played in GP they had airsoft hand grenades. They added an entirely new level of realism to the game. You pull a pin which exposes the fuse which you then light and have 3-5 seconds before they blow. Next time I'm down to PG I'll bring a couple to show you guys. I think a guy in Manitoba makes them, and sells them for $5 each, I bought 10 for $40. Kind of a cardboard material case with a few bb's in it and a few slits to relieve stress when the cherry bomb blows. They had over 100 at the GP game and it really ups the "holy shit" factor the first time one goes off close to you. I was never hit by the bb's from one, but if you're within 5 feet of where it goes off, or in the same room/building you're considered dead. They must have gone through 50 or 60 at the game with no ill effects, but I managed to save 7 of them so I'll give one to Doug, as our dedicated artillery designer Smile , to see if he can duplicate them.

Very cool, but likely a fire hazard if it's dry outside.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba   Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba EmptySat 16 Sep 2006, 1:08 am

we miss you Wayne. Hey you never told us how it went anyway.

The idea of grenades is awsome. Do you think they have any reason to fire BBs or is that just an extra problem? I have always thought as long as they make noise they are functional.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba   Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba EmptySat 16 Sep 2006, 3:10 am

Not sure, seems like the bang does the trick. Smile

The game was excellent, 35 or so players and non-stop action for 6 hours. The one scenario lasted all day and the terrorists eventually won about 15 minutes prior to when the game was scheduled to end. The 4 teams each had set objectives in order to win, however the Taliban had the greatest numbers and eventually that won them the game as we couldn't hold the town or place our demolition charges. There were no formal breaks so the battle continued even when people were getting food, drinks or reloading. You guys should have organized a road trip, it was well worth the trip. I think I've hooked Chris and Donovan on airsoft, Chris decided to buy my AK and Donovan's already looking for a second AEG. Even Amanda had a great time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba   Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba Empty

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Hand grenades - made in Manitoba
Page 1 of 1