N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zone 69
-Visitor-
-Visitor-
zone 69

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: K-TOWN...RATLAND
Tags: ---

Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix Empty
PostSubject: Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix   Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix EmptyMon 13 Nov 2006, 7:46 am

Alrighty, here's a new twist on a fix. You know where the body pins hold the upper and lower reciever together, well both tabs have broken off and I don't want to use zap straps or wire as they look cheap. So I came up with this simple and takedown friendly strap design. All I have to do is add some rifle scrim to it and it wont look so odd, oh and did I mention that you can still takedown your gun easliy?

Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix 1kp0

Last edited by on Thu 02 Aug 2007, 4:14 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix   Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix EmptyMon 13 Nov 2006, 10:50 am

Well uhh, welcome to the boards... well I have somewhat of an idea of what your saying but your not very clear, would you care to restate whatever your saying for me?

To add an image it first needs to be uploaded on the internet. Click the inset an image, and then upload it onto imageshack. From there find the URL that it uploads to and then paste it inbetween the image icons. Like this: www.yourpictureaddresshere" border="0" alt=""/>

Thanks

Last edited by on Mon 13 Nov 2006, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix   Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix EmptyMon 13 Nov 2006, 12:17 pm

MOVED TO DOC CORNER.

I would love to see what you mean zone, any tips are great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix   Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix EmptyMon 13 Nov 2006, 1:40 pm

Okay, Zone, I mod'ed your thread to make some sense... well atleast to me. Feel free to change something if I did not get it right... good job at finding a cheap and easy way to fix those broken tabs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix   Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Upper Reciever Tabs Fix
Page 1 of 1