N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

August Long - Keystone Strike 3 (MB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frogman
NIA New
NIA New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-01

August Long - Keystone Strike 3 (MB) Empty
PostSubject: August Long - Keystone Strike 3 (MB)   August Long - Keystone Strike 3 (MB) EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 12:44 am

August Long - Keystone Strike 3 (MB) Ks3logo

Wolfpack Manitoba is proud to announce the launch of Operation Keystone Strike 3!

KS3 is slated to run as an 18 hour mil-sim scenario spanning August 4th and 5th (August long), and will see vast improvements to organization and game flow. We've aimed to out-do both of the previous installments in every regard!

Visit http://www.keystonestrike.com for more information, and sign up. Please be sure to review the rules for the game before signing up (especially the FPS, and magazine rules).

Please also to go to the website if you require any information or have questions, as this thread is posted all over local forums in Canada and cannot be reliably looked back on.

Mods/Admins: I apologize if this thread is unwelcome or is in the improper place, I have looked as closely as possible to make sure it is in the right place on your forums. Feel free to move or delete it at your leisure.

Thanks for looking and we're hoping to see a lot of out of town players in this year!
Back to top Go down

August Long - Keystone Strike 3 (MB)
Page 1 of 1