N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!

Go down 
+3
MattMan
wookie_man
Mikhail
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! Empty
PostSubject: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 8:31 pm

This is my Ak in its latest incarnation...her name is Suka.

In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! Suka_03_01_15_11_54rs

She has 550 inner barrel in a 6.03 tight bore with external barrel extension and a lovely new sharp flash hider all housed in a new 74 receiver, ribbed cover, wrapped in x47 rail system, accessorized with a 74 pistol grip, front grip with bipod extensions, 3x scope, and auto-feed drum, all freshly stripped, either primed and painted ultra flat black, or rubberized.

And some mechbox adds too...but thats getting a little personal...and a girl needs her secrets.
Back to top Go down
wookie_man
NIA New
NIA New
wookie_man

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-04-13

Player Info
Geo: Located in Hart

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 10:49 pm

wow, just wow. Thats pretty radical man. I dont wanna be on your opposing team :p
Back to top Go down
http://prod.noveis.net/index.php
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:50 am

Thanks Wookie, Its been a fun build to keep busy with over winter while waiting for the AS season to start up again.
Back to top Go down
wookie_man
NIA New
NIA New
wookie_man

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-04-13

Player Info
Geo: Located in Hart

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 1:28 am

you coming to any Peegee games this spring? Most are CQB, at least the ones Dave arranges
Back to top Go down
http://prod.noveis.net/index.php
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 3:18 am

Might do...I havent done much cqb...sorta like forest more...indoors feels sorta...paintballish. Laughing

I was at the last couple of outdoor games....my last game of the season was down in mission for their charity game...but yeah, I will be playing again in PG.
Back to top Go down
MattMan
NIA New
NIA New
MattMan

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Player Info
Geo:

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 5:47 pm

ow
Back to top Go down
Jensenman
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:41 pm

I want suka
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Geo: Local

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:07 am

Beautiful gun dude. She's drool worthy Smile Just ordered some parts for my AK not too long ago. Stuff should be showing up very soon Smile

My Triton Charger and Lipo battery should be showing up first, and as early as tomorrow, from Great Hobbies. Followed by a Trigger Master MarkIII, then a metal ak front set from airsoftparts.ca And some mechbox upgrades. Have already upgraded the tappet plate, bushings, spring guide, inner barrel, and she's been re-shimmed.

I seen the setup on your G36C and the Trigger Master Lipo setup, it's wicked.

On the list of wants, is a metal body, sick of the kraken creaking noise it makes from all the plastic. Soviet style scope mount, ACOG from Huang on ASC, for outdoor. Looking at an ICS ak bolt, and then perhaps a wood kit to finish her off.
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Geo: Local

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 6:54 am

Got the triggermaster all wired in and configured. That thing is a work of art. *grin*

Got it set at 50% motor speed for full auto, she should be sitting around 600rpm or 10bps. The cool part about the trigger master is that i still have the trigger response from my 11.1v lipo on semi and for the first round of each full auto pulse. Plus active braking and low battery alert. There's even a lipo voltage cutoff option!
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:22 pm

Got some questions about your parts there if you don't mind. First off where did you find your grip pod and how much was it, I used to have one but it was stolen. Also is that a metal body? and how much that set you back?
Back to top Go down
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Player Info
Geo: Soon to be local

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

Hey Gryph you can get a grip pod at VelocityArms.ca
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm

Is it a real one or a cheap nock off?
Back to top Go down
Valthir
NIA New
NIA New
Valthir

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Player Info
Geo: Soon to be local

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 2:28 pm

That I'm not to sure of but you can ask them with thier live chat feature, I think it's 1:00-17:00 mon-fri?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!   In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU! Empty

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia....AK rebuilds YOU!
Page 1 of 1