N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Saturday the 25th-FEB

Go down 
+5
Yuurei
gm_gunner
Yuu
twsmith
Hortons Heros
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iamlarryboy
NIA New
NIA New
iamlarryboy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-02-24

Game Saturday the 25th-FEB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Saturday the 25th-FEB   Game Saturday the 25th-FEB - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2006, 12:20 am

Hey Dave!

I don't think I'll be coming on Saturday. I might come out for a bit in the afternoon. But I'll be having a late night on Friday (Bonfire yay!) and intend to sleep in till noon.
Back to top Go down
gm_gunner
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
gm_gunner

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2005-10-28

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Game Saturday the 25th-FEB   Game Saturday the 25th-FEB - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2006, 1:57 am

Hey sorry guys, I won't be able to come out this time, I totally forgot, spaced out due to too much work, but the Ness Lake firehall is having a boot hockey tournament at the rink, you should come check it out for lunch, there's going to be a barbeque going, and some good hockey...next time I'll be out, maybe at my place if the snow starts to melt???
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Game Saturday the 25th-FEB   Game Saturday the 25th-FEB - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2006, 9:51 am

GM is the boothockey at the fire hall then...and is the food free Very Happy . I might run over there to see Iclandic too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
gm_gunner
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
gm_gunner

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2005-10-28

Player Info
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Game Saturday the 25th-FEB   Game Saturday the 25th-FEB - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2006, 12:49 pm

The Boot Hockey is at the regional rink, just down from the firehall, and the food is really cheap. Like 3.50 for a cheesburger and pop I believe, something like that. It's to raise money for a charity, I can't remember which one.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Game Saturday the 25th-FEB   Game Saturday the 25th-FEB - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb 2006, 6:46 pm

as of now I am taking noone out to the game but still going to Dennys at 8:30. If you guys need anything give me a shout at 967-4602 (yah it's long distance but suck it up). RIDES FOR EVERYONE! See you guys tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Saturday the 25th-FEB   Game Saturday the 25th-FEB - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Saturday the 25th-FEB
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2