N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March 25th 06

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

March 25th 06 Empty
PostSubject: March 25th 06   March 25th 06 EmptySat 25 Mar 2006, 10:14 pm

I didn't get club fees from everyone, but that's not a great way to start. Very Happy

The terrian was very dense with medium hieght trees with lots of dead branchs which capped your vision at around 20-30 feet and made moving difficult without being heard. Really short ranged games, to give a good example the crossman springers were getting kills because of the short range with so much brush. Still a great time playing zoombies, search and destroy, VIP, sniper hunt and some bomb games.

Smithy wins many awards for worst bleeder, first grenade death and nicest hair cut. Cris was a close second with the face shot he took but nowhere near the blood. Team cadpat wins the "Treats the enemy best" award by taking on an enemy into their group during zombies. You have that peace keeping Canadian blood in you guys.

Over all-great time, short ranged games, very CQF feal (close quarters forest) and FUN FUN FUN! Sorry we missed some of you.

EDIT: A few more awards to hand out. The "I got every penny out of my rental fee" goes to ....drumroll...Matt for using more ammo than I did! Next year at this time maybe there will be BB trees growing in that area. I think a "most cell phone calls in a game" goes to Cris for his cell ringing off the hook the whole time he was there.

Last edited by on Sun 26 Mar 2006, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2005-10-25

Player Info
Geo: Downtown
Tags:

March 25th 06 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 25th 06   March 25th 06 EmptySat 25 Mar 2006, 11:33 pm

Nice game ! Even if, again, I had a hard shooting gun !

Lots of bb's flying around...
Need more open field to improve my sniper technique : this uggly KWM1 will be a killer as soon as I can get some depleted uranium bb's.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

March 25th 06 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 25th 06   March 25th 06 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2006, 2:43 am

All in all, was a good game, although I didn't really like that terrain as much as our other options...
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

March 25th 06 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 25th 06   March 25th 06 EmptyMon 27 Mar 2006, 7:43 pm

I liked the terrain I stood a chance with the springer I was using. Hopefully it will get opened up a little this summer, My sister is supposed to be building there come fall.
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

March 25th 06 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 25th 06   March 25th 06 EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006, 12:29 pm

Great game but now I need some decent goggles to cover the scab in the center of my forehead. Smile

I gave some thought to the grenade death, and I don't think they were within arms length of me, so I may have called myself hit errantly. Oh well... I'll take whatever awards I can get. Smile

I liked the location, especially where it opened up towards where we played the sniper hunt games, but there was still a bit too much snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

March 25th 06 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 25th 06   March 25th 06 Empty

Back to top Go down

March 25th 06
Page 1 of 1