N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RCMP Sezied my package

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuu
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuu

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2005-12-17

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Richmond
Tags:

RCMP Sezied my package Empty
PostSubject: RCMP Sezied my package   RCMP Sezied my package EmptyMon 13 Feb 2006, 2:37 pm

I don't know what to say.. In my first time delivering airsoft through CP my package was sezied. The question remind is how? The buyer was from Kelowna and also Verifer member of the Airsoft Kelowna Club. I sent this package with Xpresspost with insurance of 400 dollars in Jan 14th, 2006. Within one week the package was never arrived at the buyer location so I got worry about whether it was stolen or mismail.

I contact CP about it and they were sending an tracking agent to find where the package was missing. 2 weeks later tracking agent got back to me by phone saying the package is in Vancouver sortation facility. I said okay. The agent replied They need the receiever address, e-mail and phone number. At the point I got suspiscious and curious why do they need so much information from the receiver. The tracking agent never give me nor the buyer about details where and why the package was lost or even going to be mail out.

So, the buyer and I waited for another reply and we never got one from the CP, instead I got RCMP mail stating that my parcel package is in police custody and I need to reply to them. Of course I did reply back now I'm waiting a reply back from them.

I can see 2 options that I'm going to assume. One, is they destory my package and I get blacklisted and no charges, or two I get charged.

What I wanted to know is how the heck did someone find it? Its not going through international border! I taped like super seal the box and the gun was in gun case along with 2 magazine inside and airsoft manual. I'm not sure how this happened the box was perfectly sealed with clear strong tape!

My friend state that buyer could have been blacklisted before this happen and maybe monitor by the RCMP. Otherwise I don't see another possibility.

Right now I'm so upset and afraid at the same time cause one its not a real gun and two I just lost 400 cdn because of this I have to refund the buyer's 400!

Last edited by on Mon 13 Feb 2006, 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuu
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuu

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: RCMP Sezied my package   RCMP Sezied my package EmptyMon 13 Feb 2006, 2:39 pm

Oops, my bad the topic should be in BB Bar
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: RCMP Sezied my package   RCMP Sezied my package EmptyMon 13 Feb 2006, 3:24 pm

WOW! If there is anything I can do for you just let me know...I don't think there's much anyone can do now though. YIKES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Yuu
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuu

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: RCMP Sezied my package   RCMP Sezied my package EmptyMon 13 Feb 2006, 4:19 pm

Hortons Heros wrote:
WOW! If there is anything I can do for you just let me know...I don't think there's much anyone can do now though. YIKES!

Its weird but I don't know how and what went wrong! The const. --- isn't on duty but if you could help that would be nice Its airsoft and isn't a real firearm >.<!

I'll get a reply probably tommorow with Const. --- I don't mind cooperating but the thing is because of the receiver already blacklisted? Or someone in CP while sortating dropped it and broke open? The box was sealed tight on all opening; no way going through unless you cut open it.

I also bought 400 CDN insurance on it but I'm not sure if that still applies... There is case # for the missing package at CP takes 4-6 weeks to process a cheque to me right now i'm at the 2nd week mark.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: RCMP Sezied my package   RCMP Sezied my package EmptyMon 13 Feb 2006, 9:19 pm

what can they charge you with Yuu. You can mail a rifle or pellet gun so why can they take away your fully auto pellet gun because they opened it. Was there a loaded mag in the gun and was the battery hooked up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCMP Sezied my package   RCMP Sezied my package Empty

Back to top Go down

RCMP Sezied my package
Page 1 of 1