N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March 16 CQC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aedomon
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Aedomon

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: West Side
Tags:

March 16 CQC Empty
PostSubject: March 16 CQC   March 16 CQC EmptyMon 17 Mar 2008, 2:32 am

Awesome game guys, worth the trip up. The trip back down, on the other hand...well, we'll start that thread tomorrow with pictures. Those with weak stomachs may not want to look at the damage to my poor (totalled) 2004 Ford Focus.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

March 16 CQC Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 16 CQC   March 16 CQC EmptyMon 17 Mar 2008, 11:25 am

Glad to hear that you guys are all alright, the two that got stranded here are on their way back right now.

Great gaming guys. Nice to have some new players out and to see some familiar guns in new hands. I really liked the hostage game and the room clearing. Having 15 players kept the action up and gave everyone a chance to do the roles they wanted to.

I got some good video of team Jeff/Geoff. Makes me laugh to see them working together compared to their first game at the boneyard. Ha ha ha. Big thanks to everyone who was able to stay and clean-up. It looked really good when I went back in to lock up.

Here are the videos