N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well L96 Spring Rifle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drache
Quesnel MEM
Quesnel MEM
Drache

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: The Cariboo!
Tags:

Well L96 Spring Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Well L96 Spring Rifle   Well L96 Spring Rifle EmptySat 13 Sep 2008, 2:34 pm

SOLD!

Just picked this up and gave it a VERY fast paintjob with the last of the paint I had. I would suggest if you want it to look prettier that you should sand it totally down (which I tried but ran out of sandpaper). The reason I painted it was because it was a God awful shiny brown and green lol and now its back to a flat black! It is decent enough for outdoor playing since it will be scratched and dirtied up but as a show piece it is not!

The scope that came with the rifle was crap (ie couldn't sight it in) yet when I through the scope from my SAM-R onto the gun, it was dead accurate with .20s!

Well states these guns shoot at 450fps! Im not sure if thats true but it packs a punch and will go through the bottom (or both sides) of a popcan like nothing. The cocking on an L96 compared to the Well/TSD VSR's is HALF the effort and yet produces the same or more FPS.

Comes with two metal mags, the front rails, and a bipod which will need a screw (came to me this way).

Pictures available upon request but it looks like all other L96's just with a bad paintjob lol!

I have ordered a scope that should arrive in time for the game.

GUN ONLY: $275 + shipping

GUN + SCOPE: $350 + shipping

(or it will be at the Quesnel game if you want to pick it up there)
Back to top Go down

Well L96 Spring Rifle
Page 1 of 1