N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Initial game for area and meeting new folks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

Initial game for area and meeting new folks Empty
PostSubject: Initial game for area and meeting new folks   Initial game for area and meeting new folks EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 10:50 pm

Just got back from a local game here about 10 minutes from my place. Got to see the field and meet some cool new folks.

Initial game for area and meeting new folks Resized_airsoft%20Game%20100%20Mile2009_04_12_13_56_34

They have a small field and a BIG field. We did some free-for-alls on a small section of the big field(dryer).

Initial game for area and meeting new folks Resized_airsoft%20Game%20100%20Mile2009_04_12_16_57_32

There is still some snow about (the little field was lower and still melting) and some islands of snow cover up top. Also available is a HUGE old barn for CQB...when the ice rink inside melts.
Initial game for area and meeting new folks Resized_airsoft%20Game%20100%20Mile2009_04_12_14_11_23

My ten acres, being more shaded, will probably dry up later than either. A good cross section of playable terrains, though!

Got to see local Krakens, a Mp5, Mac11, H&K7, a NICE VSR-10, and a plethera of pistols makes and types. With my contribution of Suka, and a CA G36C, we had quite the range of weaponry ta paw through.

Also got a change to try out a new Cortech 3200 Chronograph, and put it through its paces! Hint: No direct sunlight please!

Thanks for the invite and good game everybody!
Back to top Go down
Knightwarrier
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Knightwarrier

Number of posts : 1059
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: North Hart
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Initial game for area and meeting new folks   Initial game for area and meeting new folks EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 4:03 pm

Just proves ..... airsoft is EVERYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Knightwarrier_Forum
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Initial game for area and meeting new folks   Initial game for area and meeting new folks EmptyMon 13 Apr 2009, 7:45 pm

looks great
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial game for area and meeting new folks   Initial game for area and meeting new folks Empty

Back to top Go down

Initial game for area and meeting new folks
Page 1 of 1