N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Local
Tags: ---

BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store! Empty
PostSubject: BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store!   BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store! EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 2:24 am

For those of you that buy BB Bastards they now have their own online store Smile

http://store.bbbastard.com/index.php

For the heavier weight BBs you can even get them in 1000 count baggies for easy carrying. Should fit in a pouch or water pack quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Geo: Prince George

PostSubject: Re: BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store!   BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store! EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 11:26 am

I personally use the Baster .25's and from my rather brief experience they're great, they feed in all my mags, even my hi-caps perfectly and they shoot nice and straight and flat with very little rogue's

are we still in discussion on the bastard clears? or are they just flat out banned?
whats the advantage of clears anyway?
Back to top Go down
Lucuis
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Lucuis

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Player Info
Geo: Local

PostSubject: Re: BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store!   BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store! EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 4:29 am

Currently pending on the clears, i plan to pick up a bag for testing. Advantage is they're more smooth, and contain no air bubble for a more stable flight. They're supposed to be very accurate. That's one of the tests i want to do, if the advantage isn't all that much it's not worth tho added risk to optics, etc.
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Geo: Prince George

PostSubject: Re: BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store!   BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store! EmptySat 05 Jun 2010, 1:48 pm

sweet stuff. Maybe post some video tests?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store!   BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store! Empty

Back to top Go down

BB Bastard Now Has It's Own Store!
Page 1 of 1