N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

glock 18c LNIB. Sold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: Prince George
Tags: ---

glock 18c LNIB. Sold Empty
PostSubject: glock 18c LNIB. Sold   glock 18c LNIB. Sold EmptyFri 02 Dec 2011, 4:45 pm

SOLD

so I'm selling the Tokyo Marui glock 18c, gamed a few times as a secondary, had maybe 200 rounds through it and due to a few life factors I'm selling a gun I promised myself I would never sell.

like mentioned in the title, the gun is LNIB with all original parts, cleaned and oiled after every use so this gun is in 100% perfect functional capacity, no leaks, ran on propane with GBB oil.

currently firing around 280 to 300 FPS at 24 rounds per second according to the chrono with .2g bb bastards.

accessories included featured in the pictures:
modified herra arms stock (to receive the 18c's firing selector so it doesn't bind while shooting)
red dot scope
light/laser combo with remote pressure plate
all original manuals and accessories including two new nubs for the magazine, and the barrel plug and barrel cleaner rod, as well as the original sample pack of BB's
also included is a madbull plastic propane adaptor, and I'll include a bottle of GBB oil too.

asking price: $600$500 OBO + shipping or local pickup
regular NIA members get $50 off

trades welcome for unique guns, I won't take AK's or M4 packages unless they're extremely unique, I'm currently looking for lightweight guns, AEG or GBB so P90's (TM only) MP7's (gbb or AEG) or marksman packages, preferably semi auto, but I'll consider bolt action kits. Depending on gun value I'm willing to go + or - cash, but I'm not willing to part out my glock.

pics on ASC: http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?p=1569747#post1569747
glock 18c LNIB. Sold Attachment
glock 18c LNIB. Sold Attachment

Last edited by Acorn on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: glock 18c LNIB. Sold   glock 18c LNIB. Sold EmptySun 04 Dec 2011, 2:26 am

price adjustment to fit current market more accurately + pics.
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: glock 18c LNIB. Sold   glock 18c LNIB. Sold EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:38 pm

sold! can remove/move post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: glock 18c LNIB. Sold   glock 18c LNIB. Sold Empty

Back to top Go down

glock 18c LNIB. Sold
Page 1 of 1