N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MOAR WALLZ!!!11!!!!!-2012 Drive to finish our walls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Local
Tags:

MOAR WALLZ!!!11!!!!!-2012 Drive to finish our walls Empty
PostSubject: MOAR WALLZ!!!11!!!!!-2012 Drive to finish our walls   MOAR WALLZ!!!11!!!!!-2012 Drive to finish our walls EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

Wayne did some calling and found that if we get 50 sheets it comes to $7 a wall. That comes to around $392 after tax. Maybe 50 is a bit much for us to finish our collection but I wanted to see what we could get for donations this year to add to our collection.

The club has around $300 after getting a smoke machine so I figured $100 from the club would be reasonable so there is still a large reserve.

I should add the more walls we get the more specialty walls we can make as well (windowed, 1/2 walls, cut out silhouettes of famous people etc). We won't have to use every wall every game but the more people we have the easier it will be to get them all out. The amount of walls used proportionate to the amount of players/labor we have there.

Either way just post for how much you are in for and I can have them there for the next game.
If anyone has any great issue with me spending the $100 club dollars just post and let's talk. If you think we should spend more just post.

My goal is $390 but whatever we can get will help.

Club-$100
Horton-$50

TOTAL-$150
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca

MOAR WALLZ!!!11!!!!!-2012 Drive to finish our walls
Page 1 of 1