N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Road Trip for Cousins wedding.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

Road Trip for Cousins wedding. Empty
PostSubject: Road Trip for Cousins wedding.   Road Trip for Cousins wedding. EmptyWed 26 Jul 2006, 3:37 pm

I just got back from my cousins wedding and figured I'ld share a few things. First off We (My Family and I) traveled over 4000 Km. First day we went to Calgary to meet up with my oldest sister. We went through the ice fields and had to buy lunch there because my Dad didn't go to Jasper Like every one else wanted him to. One egg sandwich wich was rather small and pathitic cost $5. We then spent one Day in Calgary. I spent most of my money there on a Fordom. I also found a neat store (Spy City) where I bought a book on snipping (I'll post a section on this store alone). After the one day break we kept driving until we came to a small town Named Tesdale the Home Of Rape And Honey. I figure they ment Rape Seed but who knows. Tesdale is where we stayed because Bjorkdale (where the wedding was located) doesn't have a hotel. While staying In Tesdale We stayed in the Baites hotel. Oh yea and half way between Calgary and Tesdale We stoped for lunch. My two sisters (who rented a Pt cruiser in Calgary so as not to be squashed in the Truck) thought they were in the start of a Horror movie. The dinner was completly diserted when We first showed up then out of the back some where came this creapy old Lady and eventualy this Old man to serve us. Part way through Lunch this guy in a white pickup comes in set reight behind them talks to the old guy but doesn't order any thing. When we leave so does He. Aparently He followed my sisters for a few hours, in wich they expected another vehicle coming from the other way to block the road and this guy to get out and kill them. It was about an hour after that that We got to Tesdale the Home Of Rape And Honey. The wedding was the next day and then the day after we drove Back to Calgary Droped off my oldest sister and the Pt Cruiser. spent the night in Calgary Left the next mornig for Salmon Arm to pick up my Dads saw mill, and then home. We got home at about 2 in the morning. Sleep Shocked
Back to top Go down

Road Trip for Cousins wedding.
Page 1 of 1