N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Camo Discussion

Go down 
+10
Gryph
ssp21
Yuu
gm_gunner
Yuurei
chinese_gunman
twsmith
Hortons Heros
=Daes=
beach_boy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Camo Gear
Cadpat
Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap67%Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Marpat
Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Flecktarn
Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Multicam
Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
British DPM
Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
chinese_gunman
PG MEM
PG MEM
chinese_gunman

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: Prince George
Tags:

Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: camo   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Apr 2006, 7:50 pm

either that or we buy pants that actually fit Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: camo   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Apr 2006, 5:59 pm

I don't tuck mine in, my pants have drawstrings that I tie over my boot. It seems to keep the snow out pretty well, but the drawstrings are hard to untie once they get wet. Last time we played I didn't get them undone until my pantlegs dried out about half way to Chetwynd.
Back to top Go down
chinese_gunman
PG MEM
PG MEM
chinese_gunman

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: camo   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 1:34 am

i'm thinking about buyin british gear for my next project...maybe that could be our team camo?...it seems pretty cheap i think...any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Number of posts : 720
Location : Prince George, Cheif Lk. area (Pilot Mountain district)
Registration date : 2006-03-15

Player Info
Geo: Unspecified
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 10:43 pm

I think we're going with what each person feels like. I would like to see some sort of club ensignia but thats just me.

I've started going cadpat. I got the shirt but I haven't found any pants that fet yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
PG MEM
PG MEM
Yuurei

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2005-12-18

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 11:49 pm

It's insignia. And I really don't want to come accross as argumentative, but I think that if we're going to be selecting colours as a team, then we might as well go with 'the matching majority', which is to say CF Cadpat. Team china and one or two others already have, at least one article of CF Cadpat uniform, if not the full getup. If we're a 'team' we should save our team members who've GOT the proper gear the added cost of replacing it for new stuff...Just a thought. Besides, I've got money that needs spending and I'd like a matching combat uniform.
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 12:26 am

I see that 300 made a difference, and seeing as how your so rich why don't you buy gear for evaryone. I'm a medium but I can wear large.
lol!
I don't want to disagree, but I don't think your ever going to get everyone to agree on this one. I say we go with frags idia. everyone wants differnt stuff, and if we make them spend money on matching gear thats money they can't spend on other things sutch as a better gun, a down payment on a car or something. Besides what happens when we get someone from a differnt club that wants to join up, are we going to tell him/her that he/she has to replace all of their gear because it's marpat or woodlands, and what about the minority in the club that have differint gear, i bet they don't want have to replace it. And how often do we play out of town as a club and does everyone go? if you take a look at real mercs such as when members of the SAS went to war as mercs their gear was rags that matched the locals, but they usualy had good guns. and I want to stress good guns, there's an old gun slinger saying "I've seen too many men barried with a $50 stetson (cowboy hat) and a $3 gun."
Back to top Go down
=FRAG=
PG MEM
PG MEM
=FRAG=

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2005-10-25

Player Info
Geo: Downtown
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 12:36 am

Quote :
"I've seen too many men barried with a $50 stetson (cowboy hat) and a $3 gun."

I love this one !!

but please, SAS and Mercs are two differents worlds. Evil or Very Mad
The commun point is, as you said, the gear and weapons : without the need of uniformity they can choose what does the best job for this mission.
Back to top Go down
R.A.T.M._JLD
NIA New
NIA New
R.A.T.M._JLD

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2005-11-06

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Tags: ---

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 12:51 am

Ok I have been looking around at other teams and there are a lot of teams that don't have matching camo or gear. Lot of them have patches with insignia or hats with them. Maybe we go with what ever gear we went and get some kind of insignia to set are time apart and the could work some what for home game; like one team has one color and the other team had another one.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Number of posts : 817

Player Info
Geo: Caronport, SK [Temporary]
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 1:33 am

I think we should go with Frag's idea for now. We should talk about this in like 2 years, when we all have time, money and skills(not that some of you don't, but the majority) to go and play out of town games and actually stand a chance. I'm also pretty sure that a few guys in the club have a few different camo types, so we should just play each game the same way we are with distinct teams (ie. Terrorists and Military). I thought we had decided on Frag's idea anyways?

Oh, and man do we ever need to learn to spell...
Back to top Go down
chinese_gunman
PG MEM
PG MEM
chinese_gunman

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: camo   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 2:06 am

I only said maybe DPM could be our team camo.... hence the MAYBE... it was just a thought since a few pple already have it
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 10:05 am

Sorry Jeff, I was replying to Gryph, I personally have no real problem with going with DPM, or any type of camo, but if some people don't want to buy stuff and think its a bad idea then maybe we need to give the whole idea a second look.
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 10:11 am

Sorry frag. I was trying to reffer to when some of the SAS went over seas on their own acord as mercs. I forget what country though wich kind of made it loss it's point.
I think we should try to come up with some sort of club imblum and then look into getting patches with it made up.
Back to top Go down
the spork of death
NIA New
NIA New
the spork of death

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2006-03-16

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 10:23 am

how about plain green
Back to top Go down
chinese_gunman
PG MEM
PG MEM
chinese_gunman

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: camo   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2006, 4:16 pm

no
Back to top Go down
twsmith
CMob MEM
CMob MEM
twsmith

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2005-11-25

Player Info
Geo: Moberly Lake
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: camo   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2006, 9:40 pm

I don't think I'm going to bother getting marpat, my DPM worked pretty well against the FSJ guys. A couple times they said they lost visual of me when we were exchanging fire. Maybe I'll get some cadpat for PG games. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gryph
PG MEM
PG MEM
Gryph

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2006, 10:05 pm

I'm trying to put together a set of cadpat, if anyone knows where I can get some good stuff for cheap please let me know. I think we should just shoot for looking like some sort of merc. group or terrorists, and get some sort of club insignia made up.

I'm going to try and get the ball rolling on this one. Do we want some sort of symbal eg. two rifles crossed or an animal be it mythical or something real eg. bear/dragon/gryphon?
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2006, 12:10 am

Sounds good Gryph, I'll start working on one as well. Incorporate anything you want as we are open to any ideas. We should really start a new thread just so we don't make this one gigantic. Gryph, that's your job. We also need to decide on a name. Dang I'll just make up a thread, I'd appericate your guys' inputs.
Back to top Go down
R.A.T.M._JLD
NIA New
NIA New
R.A.T.M._JLD

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2005-11-06

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2006, 12:48 am

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=26705

You guys might went to take a look at the link.

I'm not one for Cadpat or I would pick it up my self.
Back to top Go down
beach_boy
PG ADMIN
PG ADMIN
beach_boy

Player Info
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2006, 1:10 am

Yah Cheese, hey I played with him this weekend. Good Guy! I saw the stuff it's in great condition...
Back to top Go down
wookie_man
NIA New
NIA New
wookie_man

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2006-04-13

Player Info
Geo: Located in Hart

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2006, 1:00 am

just a suggestion: theres cadpat coveralls at kelowna surplus for $80, but theres probably no practical pockets on it and its 50/50 cotton and polyester.
Back to top Go down
http://prod.noveis.net/index.php
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2006, 2:36 pm

I have locked this thread because the topic has been concluded as much as it can be. Still a good read though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Camo Discussion   Team Camo Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Camo Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4