Join us, this May for our first Airsoft game of the season at Northern Strike Paintball's field in Quesnel. Complete with loads of trails, bunkers and blinds as well as some new bits being added this spring, this field is begging for some 6mm action. Check out Northern Strike's FB page or http://www.northernstrike.ca/
Day: 11 May
Location:Northern Strike Paintball Field, Quesnel, BC
Game Types: To be determined
# of players: We have a limited amount of spots for this, so first come, first serve.
Other: Field orientation begins @ TBD. Playing regardless of weather.
-Pack a lunch and water
-Bring a mask (optional if over 16), eye protection is a must.
-Players need to be over 18 or 16 with parental consent.
-Read the field rules.
FPS Limit: 400fps @ .20g, all other by permission. All guns used on field must be chrono'd and tagged before the start of play.
Age Limit: 16-18 need signed parental consent. 18+ need to sign a club waiver.
- Secondary weapons (under 350 fps) none
- Field weapons (300-400 fps) 15 feet. (inside 15ft the mercy rule is in effect, unless going for a knife kill).
- Long Range weapons (400+ fps) on per weapon basis, by site owner permission. 50ft All such weapons will be declared at start time.
- Knife Kills: Grab body part briefly equals knife kill.
- Gun Hits: Not counted unless gun blocks shot to body. No gun grabbing or wrestling.
- Blind Fire: Must identify targets clearly before firing. ‘Jihad’ fire or firing at moving branches are not allowed. Currently we are preferring exposing yourself to return fire by sighting every shot, mostly for game purposes. (gun hits not being noticed)
-Mercy Kills: within 15ft aim and call mercy. The target shall respond likewise to acknowledge the ‘hit’.
Supplemental rules (Announced at Game briefing): Medic cards, Re-spawn, Tower Detonation, Medic re-spawns, Armour Bonuses, Radio Re spawn, Artillery Strikes, No Hi-caps, Hi-cap handicaps, Gun Hits, Bangers and Smoke(cold only).
-Normal BBs (non biodegradable)
-G&G Bio BBs
-Glow in the Dark
-Sports grade (GoldenBall, MetalTech, BBastard.) All others by permission of site owner.
-BioBBS brand (screws with guns, and can fragment upon impact.
-Silcate BB/BioVal BBs: Not allowed, until reviewed
-Low Grade BBs, like Canadian Tire or Walmart Brands.
- Eye Protection: Stamped Steel preferred. Paintball allowed, Shooting/Safety Glasses (by permission)
- Eye protection must be fully enclosed
- Mesh not allowed.