N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.I.A.- Northern Interior Airsoft

GO TO https://www.facebook.com/groups/158383917586946/ FOR CURRENT NIA UPDATES. THIS SITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Player Info
Club Status: ---
Geo: 100 Mile House AND Nova Scotia
Tags: ---

Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd Empty
PostSubject: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:44 am

I MAY be able to actually do this. Borrow/rent a gun for the weekend game. Drive down. Maybe carpool. Hmmm.

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/viewtopic.php?t=34523&highlight=

Quote :
Lords of War 2: Rise of the Fallen

Who:
Hosted by Riddick & Seagreen

What:
Force on Force Team Airsoft “prop-based” event

When:
February 19th – 20th (Free camping available Feb 19th, game starts Sunday AM Feb 20th)

Where:
Warpaint Outdoor Park, 3240 Indian School Road NE Salem, OR 97305

Cost:
$25 at the field

Age Limit:
16+

Established/known players under the age limit that have a history of good sportsmanship can apply for an exception. Please PM me if you feel you meet these qualification.

Waivers:
***Printable Airsoft Ammo & Supply Waiver***

***Printable Warpaint waiver***

Registration / Chrono:
Every participant will be receiving and wearing a bracelet as proof of purchase that you will show to the admin at the chrono station to show you have paid for the event.

Ammo Restriction:
Warpaint is a BIO AMMO ONLY FIELD. Anyone caught using non-bio ammo will be asked to either purchase a bag onsite or asked to leave and forfeit any registration paid.

You do not have to purchase from the onsite provider of BIO ammo however you must only be using BIO ammo when playing at this field. No exceptions.

BIO Ammo Pricing:
.20g 6,000ct $20
.25g 6,000ct $20
.28g 6,000ct $20

Marketplace Items:
Mesh Goggles: $20ea
MS2 Slings (Tan or Black): $25ea
M4 120rd Magazines: $10ea or 5 for $45
Red Death Rag $2ea

Event Schedule:

Saturday - February 19th
1500 – Field opens
1730 – Early Registration / Chrono begins
2130 – Early Registration / Chrono ends
0000 - Quiet Time

Sunday – February 20th
0730 – Registration / Chrono begins
1030 – Registration / Chrono ends
1040 – Safety / Rules Briefing
1100 - Game Begins
1300 - Game Break in field (respawn area)
1320 - Game Begins
1530 - Game Ends
1545 - Raffle / Go Home

Game Weather:
Rain* or Shine

*We have a high probability of rain this time of year so be prepared to get wet. There are several covered areas at Warpaint's outdoor field to stand under during the down time at the event if it rains.

Campfires:
Yes - In the main firepit or Burn Barrels only!

Make sure to bring firewood. Last time people did not bring enough.

Game Synopsis:
EDG has suffered a major defeat at the hands of the Mehdi during day 1 of the conflict. They have lost control of the mining facilities except for a small outpost on the North Eastern side of the island. New Horizon Mining contract stipulates that the EDG regain the mining facilities at all costs even if it means giving up their life for battle. Nobody leaves Socotra Island alive unless EDG has regained control.

The EDG are reorganizing. Their newly appointed commander has laid out orders to reach out to any of the Black Marketers for supplies as some of their crucial ones have reached low levels. The new commander has great plans to regain control of the island.

Meanwhile the Mehdi are relishing in their victory over their mighty enemy. They however have suffered major casualties but moral is high and they believe it's enough to cast another heavy handed defeat to any enemy that will come against them.

The mining facility is in ruins and the mines are completely destroyed however some diamonds can be still found. The mehdi are collecting so that they can replenish their supplies.

Rumor has it that a new black marketer has landed on the island. He is from the Gaza Strip. A very prominent businessman that is very good at his craft. He is on the island to land some more business for his empire.

As dawn approaches, the EDG, Mehdi and Black Marketers are putting the final touches on their plans for the coming battle that is awaiting them. Who shall be victorious on this day? Join us February 20th, 2011 to find out!

Game Rules / Restrictions:

Player Safety and Gameplay Handbook
Coming Soon

Deathrags:
Red deathrags are mandatory for every player at this event.

recommended choices are: beanie, hat, handkerchief, bandana, shop towel, piece of fabric in the color RED ONLY!

If you cannot source one of these before the event, they will be available in the marketplace onsite at my dealer cost of $2ea

$2 gets you a 22" solid red color bandana. I will have enough for everyone that attends.

Magazine Restrictions:
Midcaps - unlimited*
Highcaps - 1 magazine*

*per person

Weapon Restrictions / Limits:
3 snipers per side (EDG/Mehdi only)
6 SAW gunners per side (EDG/Mehdi only)
No SAWs or Sniper platforms (BM & BM Armies)

If you are using a bolt action rifle or dedicated SAW platform, please submit your interest to the commanders of the side you've choosen to play for. They have final say

EDG Commander: Pharaoh 6

Mehdi Commander: Darius137

Team Details:

Eclipse Defense Group - Blue Team (no armbands)
Classification: PMC
Membership: North America & Europe Regions
Class Size: 90max
Uniform: Multicam / MARPAT / DPM -camo must be a full set-
If softshell jacket is worn it must be brown/tan or foilage green in color
Objective: Seek out and destroy Mehdi. Achieve game play objectives. Procure usable assets from the Black Marketers and use them to defeat the Mehdi Militia.

Mehdi Militia - Yellow Team (no armbands)
Classification: Terrorist Organization
Membership: Middle East Region
Class size: 90max
Uniform: No multicam/marpat/dpm whatsoever! All other CAMO is allowed. Jean bottoms allowed but must have a camo top.
Preferred look is camo top with jean/solid color bottoms.
If a softshell is worn is must black in color
Objective: Seek out and destroy EDG. Achieve game play objectives. Procure usable assets from the Black Marketers and use them to defeat EDG.

Black Marketer Hamas Rebels - Green Team (armband)
Classification: Mercs for hire
Membership: Gaza Strip
Class size: 15max
Uniform: Business casual or PMC Style dress (Polo top/khaki bottoms). You will be using GREEN colored arm band. If a softshell is worn is must green in color
Objective: Assist the Black Marketer in any way requested. Seek out other black marketer and his hired troops.
Special Note: You do not engage the mehdi or EDG. They are your customers.

Black Marketer Mahdi Army - Red Team (armband)
Classification: Mercs for hire
Membership: Iraq
Class size: 15max
Uniform: Business casual or PMC Style dress (Polo top/khaki bottoms). You will be using RED colored arm band.
Objective: Assist the Black Marketer in any way requested. Seek out other black marketer and his hired troops.
Special Note: You do not engage the mehdi or EDG. They are your customers.

Black Marketer (armband)
Classification: Profiteer
Membership: unknown
Class Size: 2max
Uniform: Business Attire. No plate cariers.
Objective: Supply goods during the Socotra Island conflict
Special Note: You remain neutral during the conflict, your goal is sell as much product to the highest bidder and earn as much money as you can. Your natural enemies are the other BM and their hired security force.

How to register:
1. RSVP with a reply to the thread or you can PM me.
2. Tell me what side you want to play for
3. Tells me how many others are coming with you

Private Forums:
There's a private forum for each side where you'll receive various game specifics (map of field, game play rules, intel, etc). It's your responsibility to be prepared on game day. Each team will have a designated admin to help as the game progresses with your questions or concerns.

Once the strategic planning phase has begun in the private forums you cannot switch teams. This is to maintain integrity of the planning in the private forums.

Total Registered Players - 141/234

Rosters updated on 12/14/2010 @ 8:30PM
Back to top Go down
Acorn
PG MEM
PG MEM
Acorn

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Player Info
Geo: Prince George

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:35 pm

ohhhh man. so tempting, but can't since my guns are in such a state of not having the stuff I need I can't even hit a local game...
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:49 am

They are now at 204 players registered.

Here is the map created for the side I will be on. It turned out pretty good:

http://airsoftbc.com/mapwork/low2Map.pdf
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:03 pm

The registered players list is almost now full.

And it looks like I AM going. It will be my birthday afterall. 2 lucky contestants are coming as well.

There will be some time to shop a bit while I am there so with some research and help for the locals i have been able to develop a map of all the airsoft related shops of interest to entertain me while I travel south.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&num=200&msa=0&msid=216820884958157708771.00049a133f3eb7e3cfe39&ll=43.644026,-118.476562&spn=15.704598,28.256836&z=5

If anyone is looking for anything rare, that I should keep an eye out for let me know. There is a LOT of military surplus shops down there.
Back to top Go down
Dirtnap
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Dirtnap

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Player Info
Club Status: Member
Geo: PG

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:13 pm

Oh man that looks awsome! you driving down?
Back to top Go down
Dirtnap
PG MEM Grn
PG MEM Grn
Dirtnap

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Player Info
Geo: PG

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:15 pm

Oh man that looks awsome! you driving down?
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyTue 01 Feb 2011, 4:28 pm

Yep, me and a team mate.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm

Posting from Oregon.

Game was a HUGE success. We had a 40 person disadvantage and we SPANKED the enemy.

Our EDG Commander was full-on US Infantery senior nco and he brought his 'employees'. They had their stuff in order an brought our full force to bear....

On points alone we won the game 3 hours in to the 5 hour game.

Our squad '1st Platoon, 2nd Squadron' held sector 6 (300 point value) for entire day and another 200 point sector next to us, for some. (out of 1300 field point total) While we held our slightly forward of center field position -the right half the field, our other forces engaged heavily on our left. Most of the day we spent tieing up 1-3 times our number, us a bunch of misfits in an land of BIG teams (one here was over 80). Squad '1-2' rocked their world.

I am working on a full review, and will post it shortly.

I got a bit of a mention here:

http://airsoftpacific.com/viewtopic.php?p=578209&sid=0e497db376c434b5d4e6b2a3ffbb7f64#578209

But honor and renown was won for my team, NIA and Canada this day.

I think having beard in war-braids may have freaked some a bit. And thats what a 'warface' is all about. Har!

I sleep more now (grin)
Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 10:38 pm

Heres part of fireteam 'Hairy' defending sector 6 via our favorite trench. Our other fireteam 'Gimpy' was 30 feet down to our left defending our flank and the nearby sector.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59793224@N03/5466950852/in/set-72157626106664478/

Look!....my new gun:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59793224@N03/5466951444/in/set-72157626106664478/
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros
Toast
Toast
Hortons Heros

Number of posts : 3838
Registration date : 2005-10-26

Player Info
Geo: Local
Tags:

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:41 am

way to go Mike, that is so great to see. Can't wait for the full review.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Mikhail
Admin
Admin
Mikhail

Player Info

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 11:33 am

I just found this in my inbox, on returning home. We were in Van for the last week (related to the business we discussed Dave) and are just getting unpacked.

Here is our 'Commanders Summary'. He is a professional soldier in the US forces who impressed me greatly during my short time there. I will add to this to fill in details from my POV now that I am back from the coast.

:in responce to my request for his POV of the game.

Mikhail,

I'm not sure if I ever answered your query. I'm sorry. Here is what I think....

We won because every move and decision we made was for the betterment of the team. The NCO's (Squad and Assistant Squad leaders) stepped up and took charge.

The action on the left was a shock to me. That whole area was open and I didn't expect the other side to use that as their main avenue of approach. I put 1st PLT on the right as they had the strongest organized team. I thought that's were all the action would be. What ended up happening was 1st SQD 1st PLT was on the far right and 2nd and 3rd PLT were on the left. Your squad held the line together in the middle at the trench line. Because both your squad and 1st SQD refused to give up any ground the enemy was forced to move a bulk of their forces through the open area on the right. (and therefore tried to funnell there forces through a smaller portion of the field.) There they met stiff resistence from 2nd and 3rd PLT who cut them down. The enemy would get tired of losing there and try the right flank again only to be out gunned by a numerically smaller force.

The few times we did push through as a whole company the admins reset us because we were on top of the enemy's respawn point on the back right side of the field. So the whole story repeated itself.

LOWIII will be much more of a challenge as the field is not a square box. There will be a lot more maneuver, ambushes, and tactics involved. The level of coordination and communication needed to win on that field is far greater than what we needed at LOWII.
I hope you will consider coming down for LOWIII and leading again. It would be an honor to work with you again.

P6
:end quote

Back to top Go down
bizkilter
NIA New
NIA New
bizkilter

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Player Info
Geo: Old PG Highway, Quesnel

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 3:17 pm

That's a nice feather in your cap for sure, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://bizkilter.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd   Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd Empty

Back to top Go down

Lords of War 2 - 10 hours drive from me, 140+ players reg'd
Page 1 of 1